RPGM None [Translation Request] Hilda In The Tower of Lust

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
Evidently there's a prepatched MTL floating around out there, but the sites I've found it on are a bit too sketchy for me
I found some of those sites. "Buy the premium plan on our totally legit site or wait on for KB download speeds that might crash."

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
This is one of those games in which a lot of the dialogue is just "noises" that can't be translated properly. Basically repeated nonsense like Hikun, Chukku, Kuchu, Doki, Choku, Chuku, Zoku, Bikun, Dokun, Goryu, Chu, Buni, Jyu, Lero, Kuchun, Higigigi etc.
I will probably make a MTL anyway but this looks pretty stupid.

Edit: Yeah this is turning out to be the dumbest thing I worked on yet. It's really just random grunting. :KEK:
Edit2: Fixing the text commands in this garbage fire for 3 hours now is making me seriously question my life choices.
Edit3: It's like the dev had some sort of contest about how many variations of grunting, moaning or action noises people can come up with and then included them all to make sure you can't just mass replace things.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018
This is one of those games in which a lot of the dialogue is just "noises" that can't be translated properly. Basically repeated nonsense like Hikun, Chukku, Kuchu, Doki, Choku, Chuku, Zoku, Bikun, Dokun, Goryu, Chu, Buni, Jyu, Lero, Kuchun, Higigigi etc.
I will probably make a MTL anyway but this looks pretty stupid.

Edit: Yeah this is turning out to be the dumbest thing I worked on yet. It's really just random grunting. :KEK:
Edit2: Fixing the text commands in this garbage fire for 3 hours now is making me seriously question my life choices.
Edit3: It's like the dev had some sort of contest about how many variations of grunting, moaning or action noises people can come up with and then included them all to make sure you can't just mass replace things.
What you should do is replace all the "nonsense" noises with memes in HTML tags. <Lewd Noises>, <Lewd Noises Intensifies>, <Lewd Noises 3: Lewd Harder>.

• Haha
Reactions: Shisaye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
What you should do is replace all the "nonsense" noises with memes in HTML tags. <Lewd Noises>, <Lewd Noises Intensifies>, <Lewd Noises 3: Lewd Harder>.
:KEK: Honestly good idea, but sadly I'm almost done already and I don't want to redo it now.

Of the 41 MTL's i made so far this is going to be by far the most incoherent gibberish yet.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a MTL for the version on hentai-sharing. (That should be the latest)
[210424][キラ☆タマ] ヒルダと淫欲の塔 (Ver21.05.07) [RJ324675]

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.
Minor menu bits not translated (I couldn't find them).

If you experience a crash or game-breaking bug please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would also increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited: