RPGM None [Translation Request] (不志陀羅亭) (Himegashima is from the heart of summer-Summer story of love and joy) (姫ヶ島は心夏びより~愛慾と嬉遊の夏物語)

P_TranslatorGuy

Aug 6, 2019
Hey everyone! I'm a Japanese speaker and I've decided to pick up translating this game as I have had a lot of fun playing this game and want everybody else to enjoy this also. This is going to be a slow project since I'm busy with Uni and work and only dedicating part of my limited free time to this. I don't want to make any promises now. As I may end up dropping it depending on how busy I get, but for now this is something I'm interested in doing. Here's a sneak preview of part of the prologue in case you guys are wondering of the quality of my translation.
PS: Yes, I'm translating everything myself which makes this project slower.

MrRats

Mar 25, 2018
Hey everyone! I'm a Japanese speaker and I've decided to pick up translating this game as I have had a lot of fun playing this game and want everybody else to enjoy this also. This is going to be a slow project since I'm busy with Uni and work and only dedicating part of my limited free time to this. I don't want to make any promises now. As I may end up dropping it depending on how busy I get, but for now this is something I'm interested in doing. Here's a sneak preview of part of the prologue in case you guys are wondering of the quality of my translation.
PS: Yes, I'm translating everything myself which makes this project slower.
Big thank you, I've been anxiously awaiting official translation of this game.

bengoc07aod

Jan 15, 2023
To unlock those 3 missing scenes you have to, while with a girl, step on a stolen panty of that girl in the secret base.
(Night secret store -> hear ero story (5th option) -> steal girls' pantys from their rooms (3 for each girl) -> edit base -> call girl -> profit

I believe this save is complete (album, insect battles, furniture, etc. Also cg-only xray option)
wonder how to see them