Complete [Translation request] Hirusagari, Yokkyuu Fuman na Hitozuma-tachi wa... ~Mesu Ochi Kikenbi Tanetsuke Koubi Kurui~ [Studio Pork]

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Update 29/07/22―― Lines:3450/7687; I could've finished a good chunk of translated lines but couldn't. I'll be mostly MIA in August 'till 20th, but fret not I'll still be doing translations on my off time as much as possible. Thank you.

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Capture.PNG
The longer you wait, the better the fruit! Alright guys, quite apologies for this pretty delay. The month of august has been quite the racket for me. I finally have some free time now and I did do some translation on these past days, but it was not any great. So, probably from today onwards I am going to wrap this game up as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Erodaz

Oct 26, 2018
View attachment 2008118
The longer you wait, the better the fruit! Alright guys, quite apologies for this pretty delay. The month of august has been quite the racket for me. I finally have some free time now and I did do some translation on these past days, but it was not any great. So, probably from today onwards I am going to wrap this game up as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Man you are truly awesome

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Update: 90% of text is translated, I believe. There's still some more text left and scenes to do, but they should be fairly cleared soon. I've also started a discord server for convenience, you guys can join if you want and ask me anything or something. here's the link -> , hope to see you there \(.)/