RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Hitsuji Girl

remyeet

Mar 26, 2020
here it is gents.
Thanks for posting this, I don't think I would've ever seen this update had you not. Unfortunately, the doesn't seem to work for the DLsite version and is only compatible with the steam version. I even tried adding it as a "non-steam game", but it still didn't patch it. I don't know if you got the steam version for yourself, but is there anyway you could upload the english files so I can patch my DLsite version of the game?

Last edited:

Kurikuo

Jun 15, 2019
Thanks for posting this, I don't think I would've ever seen this update had you not. Unfortunately, the doesn't seem to work for the DLsite version and is only compatible with the steam version. I even tried adding it as a "non-steam game", but it still didn't patch it. I don't know if you got the steam version for yourself, but is there anyway you could upload the english files so I can patch my DLsite version of the game?
Yes, I bought it. The patch doesnt work because it isnt for the English translation, but for the adult content. The game is all ages on Steam, and the patch is there to restore adult content. I could try and upload the files from Steam as is, but I doubt ur gonna be able to open the game.

remyeet

Mar 26, 2020
Yes, I bought it. The patch doesnt work because it isnt for the English translation, but for the adult content. The game is all ages on Steam, and the patch is there to restore adult content. I could try and upload the files from Steam as is, but I doubt ur gonna be able to open the game.
Damn, I might just have to get it again on my burner account then. I'll reach out to the dev on ci-en or twitter to see if I can maybe get him to update the game on DLsite.

Zero_G

Jun 14, 2017
Can you upload your Game from Steam? One of the various Steam emulators may work.

Zero_G

Jun 14, 2017
Ok so far, didn't even need a Steam Emulator, game runs fine, haven't tested too much though