RPGM None [Translation Request] Hiyori’s Summer Supplementary Training NTR ~ Until My Girlfriend Falls

Dec 25, 2023
1711418017051.png

Overview:
I'm Kazumatsu Kanoya, a physical education teacher.
My revenge begins when I witness Hiyori Amagasaki, who had been my number one masturbation pet,
having sex with Ninomiya, who is in the class next to me.

That's the story, but
the main story is about the training of Hiyori, who was tricked by Ichimozu into signing consent for sexual intercourse during the summer vacation.

Multiple endings to choose from.
Will Ninomiya safely celebrate the summer festival with Hiyori as his girlfriend?
Or...​
Release Date: 29/02/2024
Updated Date: 09/03/2024
Developer:
Store:
Version: Release
Genre: School / Academy, Cuckoldry (Netorare) Pleasure, Corruption, Pregnancy / Impregnation Sexual, Training Fiendish / Brutal, Anal, Big Breasts
Trial Download:
Full Version:

Instructions/Information:
Japanese Locale Required

Preview Images:

Last edited:
Reactions: Haruki Naoshi

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I've been working on this one (yes, I'm working on a lot of things currently). It's about 60% translated, but there are a ton of story branches to go through, as well as many variations of scenes. Shouldn't take an incredible amount of time to finish, but I'll be quite busy this month anyway, so don't expect it soon.

Dec 25, 2023
I've been working on this one (yes, I'm working on a lot of things currently). It's about 60% translated, but there are a ton of story branches to go through, as well as many variations of scenes. Shouldn't take an incredible amount of time to finish, but I'll be quite busy this month anyway, so don't expect it soon.
Ohh wow thank you so much.
Take your time with it no rush.

<3

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
General update; sorry, I guess I underestimated the content that the new version added (mostly the "Obon" scenes, since they not only add multiple animated alternative versions to the running/swimming lessons, but they add about 4 new "nighttime tutoring" session scenes). So NOW I'd say I'm about 60% done.

But I did finish uploading the translation I was procrastinating on for a while, so this should be my primary focus for the next two months (although I'm still busy IRL with other things). Stay patient, y'all.