RPGM Partial [Translation Request] Hold in Your Cum and Protect Your Girlfriend! [Haniwa Immersion]

Big Sunray

Jan 13, 2020
Title: Hold in Your Cum and Protect Your Girlfriend!

Lurked forever until I found this thing that no one else seems to have posted about.
I would post a link however I am pretty sure I am not suppose to do that just yet.
Updated with link after I reached the 3 post limit.
You can find it on the Japanese DLsite pretty quickly just by searching the thread title there.

Sorry if the posting is not in the right format, I have never really posted on forums before.

Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0 (release)
Language: Japanese

Download provided by "capillarymage00":
MTL provided by "cresil9":

New Thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/hold-in-...your-girlfriend-final-haniwa-immersion.71777/
RJ299633_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: baserker

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017

Its also in the OP, you can click "dlsite" to get it.
Let me correct you. Click "dlsite" to buy it.
I don't think it's shared on any of the usual websites so unless if someone buys it and shares it I doubt anyone will find it around. Sale numbers are low so unlikely to find it around for download.

Reactions: Big Sunray

Big Sunray

Jan 13, 2020
Let me correct you. Click "dlsite" to buy it.
I don't think it's shared on any of the usual websites so unless if someone buys it and shares it I doubt anyone will find it around. Sale numbers are low so unlikely to find it around for download.
Yeah sorry about that you are right.
I also looked around a lot before making the thread and a few times in the months after and no one has uploaded this that I know about. Only a few sites have even reviewed it so I would not expect anything major until at least the end of the year.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
"Hold in Your Cum and Protect Your Girlfriend!"

Japan :FacePalm: