RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Holy Mother of God [Studio Sirocco]

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
So the 2 month limit started from april 23rd?
My translations are available from day one and it will be going forward.
Some of them can't be posted here, because they are awaiting approval from staff or were denied for thread creation.
This particular game is awaiting approval from the staff. I have no ETA on this.
Everything I translated can be found on Discord.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Some of them can't be posted here, because they are awaiting approval from staff or were denied for thread creation.
This particular game is awaiting approval from the staff. I have no ETA on this.
I'll be creating a fan-translation of this game.
It'll be in early access on Patreon for 2 months, then released to public.
You can follow the progress on my Discord server below.
Oh ok, I was referring to this.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Oh ok, I was referring to this.
I changed my Patreon policies after a leak. Earlier than I wanted.
And there's no reason to go back to the Early Access, ever.
Now my Patreon is basically a community for patrons, creators of my translations and pirates.

Last edited:
Reactions: pr83

Camrontheuser

Jan 29, 2023
My dude your discord link is not working.

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
still no luck also thanks for taking the time to help me.
Try closing the desktop app and fully shutting it down. Then click the link to open the web version. Sign in to the webversion and launch the desktop version from there after having clicked the server link

That should cause your account to relink properly and might solve the problem.

Camrontheuser

Jan 29, 2023
Try closing the desktop app and fully shutting it down. Then click the link to open the web version. Sign in to the webversion and launch the desktop version from there after having clicked the server link

That should cause your account to relink properly and might solve the problem.
I appreciate your help but I'm on mobile. Thanks anyway

• Angry
Reactions: dzenpie

helexisy

Jun 13, 2023
can anyone help me please i got the game off svcomics as they had the english version and when i am controlling the women in the forst at the start it stops and gives me the error failed to load img/pictures.rozesinshintatie1.png but when you control the boy it is fine i have no idea where to go for help as it is a hentai game

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
can anyone help me please i got the game off svcomics as they had the english version and when i am controlling the women in the forst at the start it stops and gives me the error failed to load img/pictures.rozesinshintatie1.png but when you control the boy it is fine i have no idea where to go for help as it is a hentai game
The game is on my Discord. It's legit working.