RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Holy Mother of God [Studio Sirocco]

tihota

Mar 8, 2018
I'm having game over in the tent scene...It just suddenly shows game over ..did anyone else face this?

swepty

Apr 29, 2017
Here's an MTL of the game with the animations still working I think, the couple I tested worked anyway. Only translated the CommonEvents.json since that's what was broken in the other MTL done, so you'll need to download the other one first if you want all the items, skills and things translated.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
This is my favorite type of ntr game; wife/girlfriend ends up becoming a thicc-ass nympho and the 'protagonist' is clueless about what is happenning behind his back (or has a faint idea but prefers to deny it.)

Last edited:
Reactions: ViihX

paperslam

Jan 18, 2021
The animations didn't work because the code was translated bad - darn google (PA_INIT 4 6 連番 0 translated the 連番 which is better left untouched) so I edited that and the animations are back. Hope this helps

Fully edited mtl to Eng + fixed animations View attachment 1290533

Do tell if perhaps I could fix more nonsense
I got this whenever I tried to access the menu after leaving the starting town. It would say "Now Loading..." then say this. Also the character still is invisible after the handjob scene, maybe I did something wrong? I just copied and pasted your data.rar into the base game from the OP. Just want to make sure I didn't miss anything! Thanks once again for the edited MTL. 1625986136940.png

spellhydro45

Jan 25, 2018
I got this whenever I tried to access the menu after leaving the starting town. It would say "Now Loading..." then say this. Also the character still is invisible after the handjob scene, maybe I did something wrong? I just copied and pasted your data.rar into the base game from the OP. Just want to make sure I didn't miss anything! Thanks once again for the edited MTL. View attachment 1291845
So until you get the quest to go in here I would not even fuck with this building cause of the bugs

Reactions: paperslam

paperslam

Jan 18, 2021
So until you get the quest to go in here I would not even fuck with this building cause of the bugs
oh yeah for sure i was just testing it there. it actually happens after the first scene of anna, koachim (however you spell it) and rose walk and anna senses the guy watching her. at any point after that, the bug happens lol

Zoner

Jun 25, 2017
Recommend saving often even tho the game isn't long.
I think I only experienced the invisibility bug in the corner inn (after first bj scene) but the only time you'll need to go there is when the game tells you to.
p.s. the springs are west in between villages

Riverron33

May 10, 2019
I get this error straight away (EDIT: okey fix is just go through that forest without trying to access inventory) error.PNG

Last edited:

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
I get this everywhere after crossing this forest, to top it all off I got a game over after titty fuck scene with Gouda , is that the end and I missed some scene or its an error ?
I guess it was an error. I play it in JPN and never get any bug except if you go to the building beside crystal. It will make your character disappear. Maybe the problem come from the MTL cuz i've tried to make my MTL and get many bug there.

arnelz

May 12, 2018
I guess it was an error. I play it in JPN and never get any bug except if you go to the building beside crystal. It will make your character disappear. Maybe the problem come from the MTL cuz i've tried to make my MTL and get many bug there.
Damn , so no English if I dont want a " game over " mid game . Thats bad.
How will I navigate through the game , is there a walkthrough or a translated script?

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
Damn , so no English if I dont want a " game over " mid game . Thats bad.
How will I navigate through the game , is there a walkthrough or a translated script?
I used tool to translate the game without messing up the data. I forgot the name but it tool from AdventCirno. You can try it too my friend.