RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Holy Mother of God [Studio Sirocco]

ViktorGiJoe

Jan 20, 2018
guys, use MTool to translate the game, it's not a perfect translation but perfectly playable

also, the dev seems to be working on a new game, it would be nice if it was shared here once it's released

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
guys, use MTool to translate the game, it's not a perfect translation but perfectly playable

also, the dev seems to be working on a new game, it would be nice if it was shared here once it's released

where can i download Mtool?
i can't find it anywhere
all i find is some icloud stuff

ViktorGiJoe

Jan 20, 2018
where can i download Mtool?
i can't find it anywhere
all i find is some icloud stuff
download the tool here

after downloading it, download the latest patch here to update it, there's a video on the website explaining how to update and use the tool, it's super easy and works with any RPG maker game

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
download the tool here

after downloading it, download the latest patch here to update it, there's a video on the website explaining how to update and use the tool, it's super easy and works with any RPG maker game
thanks mate

this tool looks like it's going to open new worlds to me :ROFLMAO:

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
download the tool here

windows defender reading the tool as a virus?
is that normal?

ViktorGiJoe

Jan 20, 2018
windows defender reading the tool as a virus?
is that normal?
yes, windows defender does that all the time for me as well, but it's safe. a lot of people on f95 use it, i just turn off real time protection for a few seconds to update it

romotajuelo

Feb 27, 2019
I have a problem. i save before the dragon and the mc is dead, after beat the dragon and the scene jump to me an game over scene. any idea?

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
may
The MTL dosen't work for me.
i dont know about this but at least try my method maybe it worked

1. use android joiplay and decrypt it to extract all encrypted file, then mtl all the file in window

2. the reason it cant translate maybe it was encrypted

3. if not worked just use joiplay and translate using google translate on screen apps, i always translate this way the cons is, you must translate it one by one sentence and it always use data or wifi to translate it online

Zoner

Jun 25, 2017
I have a problem. i save before the dragon and the mc is dead, after beat the dragon and the scene jump to me an game over scene. any idea?
well if you found the hot spring location and then saw the dragon scene - that's it for the game...

Zoner

Jun 25, 2017
Is there a way to fix this ? the game runs fine without the mtl but it gets stuck here when i use the mtl.
i did go to the pic folder and just copied a random pic and named it that... till it worked tho, the menu didn't look as it should but w/e after a decent pick all went smooth

Reactions: TGIL
Jan 14, 2021
Was anyone now able to translate?
I tried it myself with Translator++ but it fucks the game, also tried the link someone posted here with an ENG translation + fixes but it still gives me death screens of "now loading"
I really wanna get this translated, but I can't do it myself at all.

ViktorGiJoe

Jan 20, 2018
Was anyone now able to translate?
I tried it myself with Translator++ but it fucks the game, also tried the link someone posted here with an ENG translation + fixes but it still gives me death screens of "now loading"
I really wanna get this translated, but I can't do it myself at all.
Use Mtool. I explained how you can get it on the previous page.