elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
anyone has a download link for the game
doesn't need to be translated, a Jap version would do

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
What's the status on this? Should I make one of my DeepL/Google hybrid MTL's or is this already better taken care of by darkenergy100?
It's been quite a while, and I think that being forgotten is a good clue. This one is interesting for you to put on your list.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
It's been quite a while, and I think that being forgotten is a good clue. This one is interesting for you to put on your list.
All old download links seem to be dead now and nobody ever even shared the latest version 1.07.

Wcares

Nov 13, 2016
Pretty frustrating that there really seems to be no links to the game. Even more frustrating is the dev announced 2 games back in 2015 according to DLSite but has no ci-en blog and appears to have dropped off the face of the earth.
I found a few rapidgator links that were still working but Im not paying for their shit platform and they were only parts of the whole game so probably useless anyway.

Hentaibedta had the game at some point but the links are fucked. If anyone is in their discord can you request they reupload? I doubt this was the latest version (1.7).

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Pretty frustrating that there really seems to be no links to the game. Even more frustrating is the dev announced 2 games back in 2015 according to DLSite but has no ci-en blog and appears to have dropped off the face of the earth.
I found a few rapidgator links that were still working but Im not paying for their shit platform and they were only parts of the whole game so probably useless anyway.

Hentaibedta had the game at some point but the links are fucked. If anyone is in their discord can you request they reupload? I doubt this was the latest version (1.7).
Making update requests to hentaibedta is a complete waste of time.
After they randomly uploaded my not yet tested Noelle translation prototype, which was still completely broken, I contacted them asking them to update to the fixed version. I even provided them direct download links to the clean game as well as my new patch.
All I got back was a retarded emoji and was otherwise ignored. It was never updated. It's still broken on their site with my name on it.

Wcares

Nov 13, 2016
Making update requests to hentaibedta is a complete waste of time.
After they randomly uploaded my not yet tested Noelle translation prototype, which was still completely broken, I contacted them asking them to update to the fixed version. I even provided them direct download links to the clean game as well as my new patch.
All I got back was a retarded emoji and was otherwise ignored. It was never updated. It's still broken on their site with my name on it.
Yeah that seems on par for them. Theyre just another of those pirate sites that just steals their shit from here and rehosts it (looking at you SVS). I prefer Kimochi tbh but theyre definitely a lot slower at uploading stuff. In any case it might not hurt to ask. Whats the worst that happens? They dont upload it and we still wont have any links for it. Or they do upload it and problem solved.

Love your TL's btw youre doing a good work. IMO Noelle wasnt even that good.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote