Others [Translation Request]I Become the Dog In a All Female Household

pixvoliv

Aug 18, 2018
I have translated the game. You can find the full translation patch at the links below:

Here is an xdelta file provided by Weta, which you can apply to the executable using simple tools like or :

Alternatively, you can use my own batch / bash scripts to apply the patch every time the game starts:

Note that you need the actual game to use the patch. Below is a full gallery save, although honestly the game is very simple - there are only three choices, all spaced closely together, and culminating in one of four endings.

You should also be able to find the patch and any updates on my translation blog:

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This game looks very promising. Big thank you to pixvoliv for translating it.

Does anyone know where to find it besides on DLSite?

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
I have translated the game. You can find the full translation patch at the link below:

Note that you need the actual game to use the patch. Below is a full gallery save, although honestly the game is very simple - there are only three choices, all spaced closely together, and culminating in one of four endings.

You should also be able to find the patch and any updates on my translation blog:
Using information found at https://f95zone.to/threads/extract-edit-uncensor-live2d-and-rebuild-tyranobuilder-vns.45063/ , it was a fairly straightforward job to make a xdelta patch that works on the executable itself. It's a bit more elegant solution than having to run a batch file every time you want the English version.

pixvoliv

Aug 18, 2018
Using information found at https://f95zone.to/threads/extract-edit-uncensor-live2d-and-rebuild-tyranobuilder-vns.45063/ , it was a fairly straightforward job to make a xdelta patch that works on the executable itself. It's a bit more elegant solution than having to run a batch file every time you want the English version.
Sounds like a good idea. I didn't really look into existing tools and practices since it was simple enough to type up my own script (which had the added advantage of allowing me to hot-swap the files with the game running) in a few minutes but it's obviously better and less error-prone for the end user to get something tidier.

I'll look into making that version of the patch and adding it later today.

pixvoliv

Aug 18, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Cunt and Weta