Others (translation request)I wanna flirt with M*sh! But it'll be NTR if I lose~

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
It's a Unity game so you might be able to get some kind of translation with , instructions .

It can auto translate text as you play, so it will be a machine translation and may take a second to happen. Results do vary from game to game, and it will only translate text not images.
didn't work for me, didn't translate anything, also can't find the config file and im missing one other file. Even though i followed the instructions

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
didn't work for me, didn't translate anything...
Tried it out and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't have much time to read through the longer dialogue though, as the game auto-skips and ReiPatcher takes a second to translate new text (second time it's instant). Made it for a different game but it's exactly the same so try following these...

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Tried it out and...
Don't have much time to read through the longer dialogue though, as the game auto-skips and ReiPatcher takes a second to translate new text (second time it's instant). Made it for a different game but it's exactly the same so try following these...
I think the difference between me and you is i used a torrented and partly translated version of the game, only the UI was translated not dialogue, i'm going to assume you bought that from the DL site? It be thinking the game is already in english.
This is where i downloaded the game from

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...i'm going to assume you bought that from the DL site?
No I it too. There was the initial delay on the dialogues translation, which is how ReiPatcher works. There's no translated version of the game, but looking closely at the scene selection is in English for some reason.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
No I it too. There was the initial delay on the dialogues translation, which is how ReiPatcher works. There's no translated version of the game, but looking closely at the scene selection is in English for some reason.
Are you sure that's where you download it from? The files names are in japanese in yours but in the download you sent me they are in english also this is the same as my partal translated version i had. I tried it anyways and same problems as before, i follow the steps and nothing changes and the AutoTranslator folder doesnt appear when i start the game either

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Are you sure that's where you download it from? The files names are in japanese...
I've gotten it to work. With the game from FapForFun the patch and run shortcut refused to finished the patching process for some reason, just got the one from Sukebei again (it was definitely that uncompressed one) and it finished.

I'm uploading the patched game.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I've gotten it to work. With the game from FapForFun the patch and run shortcut refused to finished the patching process for some reason, just got the one from Sukebei again (it was definitely that uncompressed one) and it finished.

I'm uploading the patched game.
Thanks man, i have no idea why it wont work for me.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I wanna flirt with M*sh! But it'll be NTR if I lose~ V1.00 with ReiPatcher installed -

I don't know if it needs it for the installation process but ReiPatcher needs the internet for translation. Running the game to finish installing it a few lines of dialogue have been translated and saved, if after you get through that it stops translating it could the issue.

Really don't understand why it wouldn't work for either of us with the one from FapForFun.