RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Imperial Knightess Wein's Irregular Life [Captain Sikorsky]

orensan

May 29, 2017
Is that confirmed? Can I get a source, I was looking to translate this. Was on my list.
it was a steam page, but i can't seem to find it anymore, maybe the seller on steam took it down or they just decided not to do so, tried searching all possible tags and nothing came up anymore

Reactions: K3NJ1

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
it was a steam page, but i can't seem to find it anymore, maybe the seller on steam took it down or they just decided not to do so, tried searching all possible tags and nothing came up anymore
Aight, thanks. I'll keep my eye on this one.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Just letting everyone know that I will be translating this.
It's not my main project but I'll probably crack it out before my main since it's a pretty short game but with a load of lines and variation event pages (Essentially just copy and pasting with a few gentle tweaks for the most part).

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
It's not my main project but I'll probably crack it out before my main since it's a pretty short game but with a load of lines and variation event pages (Essentially just copy and pasting with a few gentle tweaks for the most part).
Take your time my guy.

Gephenk

Jan 11, 2020
Our Hero!!!

Reactions: riccs1000