• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] In By Side (RJ415586)

liubeizhaoyun

Mar 29, 2022
any one can play the game without the license key? i download the game, but seems can't direct play by Game.exe, it saying missing Data folder file

izezimaii

Jun 12, 2018
hi bro, do you ever such error? i think my PC missing file, i download the game for few different source, all same error. event the crak version.
No i have never had that problem befor. Bute have you done the jap thing on your pc? since i dont know if you have played other games from japan. I cant remember how i did it since it was so long ago

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
+1. Its a gem!
Lots of scenes, an interesting concept of the game and the plot, there was a slow development of the depravity of the protagonist wife at the start of the game, then the corruption accelerated, so for me, as a fan of slow corruption, this is not masterpiece but 4,5 out of 5. But she is so hot in those tavern clothes