[Translation Request] [Injuu Kangoku ~Dirty Prison Ship~] [DLsite] [EROQUIS!]

HentaiHungry

Jun 18, 2020
You have to use Google Translate App by phone in camera mode to have the best experience. That way you know what the hell is going on in this Dirty Prison Ship.

• Angry
Reactions: KoroG90

Sardan

Jul 8, 2017
This feels weird for me because this is my first time posting any advertisement, but My wife and I have begun working on a English translation patch. Check our patron for update details (just announcement at the moment)
Amazing news!
Do you have any rough estimate of how long will take the translation? Months? Years? If I remember correctly this one is pretty huge

Reactions: VigerousPipe
Dec 14, 2021
Amazing news!
Do you have any rough estimate of how long will take the translation? Months? Years? If I remember correctly this one is pretty huge

You are right this game is huge, after I extracted the data is when I realized just how big it is. I would like to have it done before the end of 2023 but with both of us working and that much translating is tiering, we will definitely take breaks for other smaller projects, so it may be more like mid-end of 2024 so 1-2 years estimate.

I tried to be as open as possible on the Patreon page, that is why I put the fund goal and reason for it.

The other Issue (stated in the Patreon post) is: At this time we have been unable to find a way to re-insert extracted images into the game. This is a problem because there are definitely some images that are used for the characters names (so you know who's talking) Editing the pictures once extracted is no problem but putting them back into the game is a problem. (If anyone has an answer I would greatly appreciate if they would share how to fix this.)

Editing the actual text in the game and re-inserting it as a patch is not problem just the pictures are a problem.

Edit: Attached test pics to show what it will look like (might be possible to change font but unsure at this time). (It's tricky to tell what scene we start working on due to how the files contain several scenes that are all over in the timeline). We will also work on fixing dialogue to flow better with english language (current pics are rough translations to show sample work).
Edit 2 made new thread for the patch!

Test shot 1.png
Test shot 2.png

Last edited:

Getralyd

Jun 22, 2020
guys, I have a problem, I downloaded the game but it doesn't work, even through the Japanese locale, what should I do?