ENG title :Inraku no Miko NTR 2 ~Tooi Shinjitsu~

JP title :淫烙の巫女NTR2 ~遠い真実~

Developer :

DLsite :
VNDB :

Genre : , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Voice : Japanese

Release date : Japanese 2015.08.28
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some Preview Pictures
ev002c.jpg ev004d.jpg ev005b.jpg VJ009399_img_smpa1.jpg VJ009399_img_smpa2.jpg

Story

Ken married an older childhood friend, Haruka. Having a teaching profession at his alma mater, he lived a smooth sailing life both publicly and privately. One day, his student reunion was held. Ken who attended there receives an unexpected confession from her junior who once longed for it. From that time on, Ken's daily life began to break quietly but steadily ... The unknown Haruka's past when I was a student. That secret relationship is now revived again ...? I intended to prevent it, but in an unexpected situation ...? Ken sinks into the mud of her anguish and conflict because she loves Haruka. Is it possible to regain a happy newlywed life ...?

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
you can vote for it here.Maybe, it gets translated. But,you have to pay, it's pretty cheap. Also he has a discord.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeOG and P.Y.M

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
While I have no qualms with MTL, after all it's enabling us to at least gain some context from what otherwise would've been unintelligible.
But who on earth would pay for MTL lmao? Honestly mind boggling to me.

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
While I have no qualms with MTL, after all it's enabling us to at least gain some context from what otherwise would've been unintelligible.
But who on earth would pay for MTL lmao? Honestly mind boggling to me.
You pay for votes, like 5 points mean 5 dollars and so on.... On votes. And you have unlimited time to vote on stuff, until the membership expires.... After, you still have 1 point, left forever.