Others [Translation Request] Intrusion R*pe

Arithon27

Dec 25, 2018
i'm looking now just for a translated walkthrough. i've seen it before. just can't remember where. same with home guard.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
What engine is this? Do we even know how to get to the text?
Any download sources? All links I can find are dead.

MinoD

Jul 29, 2018
+1

the first two use livemaker
theres also a third game, came out 2 weeks ago
this ones made in rpg maker mv

download link wouldnt be a problem ;)

Reactions: Artix0

MrZim

May 1, 2020
I love the T-ENTA-P circle! I would like to see their entire body of work translated, especially their School Grl Courage Test series.
I dont know if I got this off DLsite or what but I think it's the first one? Either way enjoy, I wasn't all too impressed so I never got the sequels.

MrZim

May 1, 2020

If you can translate this for us my friend I will buy and share the next 2 in the series :) Excited to see these translated

edit.... +1 lol

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

If you can translate this for us my friend I will buy and share the next 2 in the series :) Excited to see these translated

edit.... +1 lol
Judging from the readme this game uses "livemaker" (but sadly it doesn't say which one).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have little to no experience with that engine so I wont promise anything, but I found a python package meant to extract the executable of livemaker3 so maybe I can get to the text that way. I will edit this post if I make any progress.

I can't do things very quickly atm.
Because of the end of the extended support for windows 7, all machines here were switched to an Arch Linux distribution (because fuck win10) and for the most part I still have no idea what I'm doing. :KEK:

Edit: I managed to extract stuff and make the lsb files readable but I didn't find any dialogue (yet) just a whole bunch of scripts.
Screenshot_20220131_172340.png
Edit2: Found a way to extract scenario text lines with pylivemaker to csv, now I just need to find a way to MTL this without breaking everything.
Edit3: I think I know how, but it's pretty tedious to setup. This might take a few days to get right.
Edit4: I also still need to find a way to pack this back together in the end.
Edit5: This is going to take a while and I wont be able to touch picture based text. I can extract a bunch of files that I assume to be the pictures, but i can't manage to open them.

Last edited:
Reactions: dj_05

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

edit.... +1 lol
Erm... Any clue how to actually play? First I thought my translated prototype is broken but even on the Japanese original (from your link) if i press new game and choose mission 1, I just look at an empty bathroom and nothing happens.
I tried clicking on random stuff but it didn't do anything, I pressed basically every key on my keyboard and nothing. :confused:

Edit: To rule out problem with the vm I also tried on a win10 with Japanese system locale, but same thing, I'm just stuck in the bathroom with no clue what to do.

Last edited:

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
Erm... Any clue how to actually play? First I thought my translated prototype is broken but even on the Japanese original (from your link) if i press new game and choose mission 1, I just look at an empty bathroom and nothing happens.
I tried clicking on random stuff but it didn't do anything, I pressed basically every key on my keyboard and nothing. :confused:

Edit: To rule out problem with the vm I also tried on a win10 with Japanese system locale, but same thing, I'm just stuck in the bathroom with no clue what to do.
Yeah its a struggle to navigate through these games when they arent translated. You often have to use trial and error and remember what every line does.

In your case if i remember right you can pickup some cones and band somewhere under the sink to block of a toilet stall or you have to hide in a stall until a girl comes in. I really dont remember

I think i deleted the first 2 of them because its almost unplayable untranslated.

MrZim

May 1, 2020
Yeah its a struggle to navigate through these games when they arent translated. You often have to use trial and error and remember what every line does.

In your case if i remember right you can pickup some cones and band somewhere under the sink to block of a toilet stall or you have to hide in a stall until a girl comes in. I really dont remember

I think i deleted the first 2 of them because its almost unplayable untranslated.
Yeah I fumbled around and managed to find the signs under the sink.. you can then proceed to put the out of order signs on the stalls. Hid in the 3rd stall, turns out theres a ceiling access so you hide there and wait for the girl. Was having fun then a 2nd girl walked in on me 0.0 maybe only put out of order on one stall so 2nd doesnt come? Thats as far as I got

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a prototype of intrusion rape 1 with machine translated dialogue.
This does not translate menu buttons, or other picture based text, so it's not super helpful yet. I still have no idea how to edit the pictures and pack them back into the executable. This only covers actual normal text.

This needs to be extracted and run with Japanese(Japan) system locale or it will not work.
Zippyshare is blocked in some countries. If you have problems just use some random US vpn and everything will work as long as it even slightly tries to hide your original IP.

screen.png

Last edited:

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
Edit: I managed to extract stuff and make the lsb files readable but I didn't find any dialogue (yet) just a whole bunch of scripts.
View attachment 1626502
Edit2: Found a way to extract scenario text lines with pylivemaker to csv, now I just need to find a way to MTL this without breaking everything.
Edit3: I think I know how, but it's pretty tedious to setup. This might take a few days to get right.
Edit4: I also still need to find a way to pack this back together in the end.
Edit5: This is going to take a while and I wont be able to touch picture based text. I can extract a bunch of files that I assume to be the pictures, but i can't manage to open them.
Can you give me the links to these tools :) I was looking for a way to modify these game as well. Do you know if save games are also editable?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Can you give me the links to these tools :) I was looking for a way to modify these game as well. Do you know if save games are also editable?
Haven't tried to edit save games yet. My main issue in general is that while this extracts everything from the executable, it seems to only give the option to pack the .lsb files back in, not all the other stuff.

Edit: There's also the original project which tried to do more, but that doesn't work properly for me yet (maybe I'm just doing something wrong).

Last edited:
Reactions: ThrowMeSway