Others [Translation Request]Inumimi Jarashi ~Kittenish Puppy~(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
Hello, I tried to translate an image of the game but I can't understand it well, at least I was able to extract the original text from the image but it was all messed up, I don't know if someone would use it to modify it

おさわり箇所一覧表.png

Reactions: anyone
Jul 7, 2017
And the usual auto translator for Unity games does not work here, so it's kind of unlikely to happen unfortunately.
I just tried it and found that it actually does work with the latest version. (More specifically, I'm using the IL2CPP variant of BepinEx's bleeding-edge build from August 23rd, and version BepInEx-IL2CPP-4.18.0 of the AutoTranslator plugin.)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks to truemechasonic's up to date information, the old version of the game with the new BepInEx and translator...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Inumimi Jarashi ~Kittenish Puppy~ 1.0.0 with auto translator -

The auto translator may take a second or two to translate, might just be me but this took longer than usual. It will need a internet connection to translate any new text, and without editing after it won't be pretty.

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
Hello, I tried to translate an image of the game but I can't understand it well, at least I was able to extract the original text from the image but it was all messed up, I don't know if someone would use it to modify it

View attachment 1227623
It's just a "cheat sheet" to what you can do with her. Y-axis tells you what part of her body to interact with, X-axis tells you what to use for interaction (Hand, Mouth or Penis). The result you find tracing both tells you what action/interaction you get, and the paranthesis notes what positions it is restricted to (if any).
I just tried it and found that it actually does work with the latest version. (More specifically, I'm using the IL2CPP variant of BepinEx's bleeding-edge build from August 23rd, and version BepInEx-IL2CPP-4.18.0 of the AutoTranslator plugin.)
Thanks to truemechasonic's up to date information, the old version of the game with the new BepInEx and translator...

Inumimi Jarashi ~Kittenish Puppy~ 1.0.0 with auto translator -

The auto translator may take a second or two to translate, might just be me but this took longer than usual. It will need a internet connection to translate any new text, and without editing after it won't be pretty.
Cheers, I tried using Bleeding-edge a while back to translate it, but I couldn't get it to work. Can't remember exactly what my problem was as it's been a while and I use BepInEx for the translation plugin pretty frequently, so the details are mixed together with other problem cases I've had. Either I couldn't get BepInEx to even load properly, or I couldn't get it to load any plugins. I've had both cases somewhat recently and I only know it was one of the two :p

Reactions: TheBlueKnight