RPGM Complete [Translation request] Is anyone interest in translating Team NiiMii? Especially Foward Ho?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Depending on Dr. Weeb work load. He might pick it up. I know he is working on 2 games now.

Dr. Weeb

May 25, 2019
It will be some time before I can get to this. I am doing two games but I might drop one of them due to errors I cant resolve.

Oct 26, 2017
Could someone pass a patch in English? because I can't find anywhere, for any game, of team niimii

I have: Life On The Floating Island and Forward Ho Team Niimii And I can't find a minimal English patch anywhere

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Actually guys, I already working on this game for the last two weeks.
I dont know how to make a thread on this site, so probably I'll post on ulmf first, then someone will post it here?
(can someone explain the "know-how" to make a thread?)
Well here's current trans status:
Partial : Done
Main Story Line : 80 %
Side/collection quest : 94 %
H-scenes : 1 %
Im translating this with the help of google.translate, bing translator, weblio and Jaded Network for Fx
I have to copy-paste every single sentence from the game to RPGMaker Trans (and then manually translate it), so it will take a while to finish. This is a BIG game, mind you.
Also English is not my 1st language, neither the 2nd, its the 3rd, so expect a lot of grammar error, unless someone wants to proofread when it finished?
And no, this is not the first time im translating a game.
(im the one who translated Spin around sayla on this site, which btw, i posted on ulmf)