[Translation Request] JK Molester Train Seeding Uncle (digital onahooole)

guzzer95

Sep 14, 2021
Hello, I've obtained the updated version and I'm trying to make an updated translation, I've translated the settings menu and dialog but I can't find any record of the UI, how did you go about translating that?

Here's V2
doesnt seem to work. i get an error that it cant find an audio file or something.. even with a jp locale emulator

Azertytripleh

Nov 20, 2018
Translated the UI and the text.

Updated to 1.6 with @Azertytripleh Translation fix (Updated 2024-03-20)
New Translation En Patch:
Apply the patch on version 6 of the game, noted v2.1 and release the 24.03.19:

INSTALLATION :
Copy Paste "www" where "Game.exe" is located.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

English is not my native language, so feel free to send me any corrections on the quality of my translation.
I will gladly update my patch and any feedback, positive or negative is welcome.

Special Thanks :
  1. PLZ, like Milkyo's post : https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-uncle-digital-onahooole.195671/post-13047250 My translation is heavily based on Milkyo's work. Without his work, mine would not exist in the first place.
  2. THX to O&M's for his help: Java RPG Maker MV Decrypter Tools && his suggestions
  3. and Kyosuke225 to borrow his screenshot: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-uncle-digital-onahooole.195671/post-13254124
HF

Last edited:

tribute_you

Aug 15, 2017
New Translation heavely based on Milkyo's work.
Made for the version 4, noted 1.3 and release the 24.03.02.

Installation:
Warning, You will need the translated version of Milky0 in order to use my version.
  1. Download Version 4 of the game, noted 1.3 and release the 24.03.02. My translation is not compatible for older versions.
  2. Download the Version 1.0 Translated by Milkyo : https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-uncle-digital-onahooole.195671/post-13047250
  3. Copy Paste the files below of Johan's version into the folder "www\pictures" :
    1. www\pictures\チュートリアル1.rpgmvp
    2. www\pictures\チュートリアル2.rpgmvp
    3. www\pictures\チュートリアル3.rpgmvp
    4. www\pictures\チュートリアル4.rpgmvp
    5. www\pictures\受精チュートリアル.rpgmvp
    6. www\pictures\学生証.rpgmvp
    7. www\pictures\学生証チュートリアル.rpgmvp
    8. www\pictures\盗撮チュートリアル.rpgmvp
  4. Copy Paste the files below of Johan's version into the folder "www\spines" :
    1. www\spines\UI.rpgmvp
    2. www\spines\ゲージ.rpgmvp
  5. Finally, Copy Paste my translation at the root of the game, where "Game.exe" is located.
I don't speak English very well so do not hesitate to send me corrections on my translation.

Plz, like Milkyo's post : https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-uncle-digital-onahooole.195671/post-13047250
Without his work, mine would not exist.

Thx to O&M's for his help: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-uncle-digital-onahooole.195671/post-13082325

HF

Sorry but.. who tf is Johan?

• Haha
Reactions: Icecubehero

tribute_you

Aug 15, 2017
New Translation heavely based on Milkyo's work.
Made for the version 4, noted 1.3 and release the 24.03.02.

Installation:
Warning, You will need the translated version of Milky0 in order to use my version.
  1. Download Version 4 of the game, noted 1.3 and release the 24.03.02. My translation is not compatible for older versions.
  2. Download the Version 1.0 Translated by Milkyo : https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-uncle-digital-onahooole.195671/post-13047250
  3. Copy Paste the files below of Johan's version into the folder "www\pictures" :
    1. www\pictures\チュートリアル1.rpgmvp
    2. www\pictures\チュートリアル2.rpgmvp
    3. www\pictures\チュートリアル3.rpgmvp
    4. www\pictures\チュートリアル4.rpgmvp
    5. www\pictures\受精チュートリアル.rpgmvp
    6. www\pictures\学生証.rpgmvp
    7. www\pictures\学生証チュートリアル.rpgmvp
    8. www\pictures\盗撮チュートリアル.rpgmvp
  4. Copy Paste the files below of Johan's version into the folder "www\spines" :
    1. www\spines\UI.rpgmvp
    2. www\spines\ゲージ.rpgmvp
  5. Finally, Copy Paste my translation at the root of the game, where "Game.exe" is located.
I don't speak English very well so do not hesitate to send me corrections on my translation.

Plz, like Milkyo's post : https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-uncle-digital-onahooole.195671/post-13047250
Without his work, mine would not exist.

Thx to O&M's for his help: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-uncle-digital-onahooole.195671/post-13082325

HF
And btw, there is no www\pictures folder... do u mean www\img\pictures i guess. Can you re-do the installation guide please?

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Uncaught error: Texture error: Frame does not fit inside the base texture dimensions
My guess is that you're trying to patch the wrong version of the game. His patch is for the latest version, which I don't believe has been posted in this thread. I can't confirm though, since I don't own the game myself.

Instructions are basically:
1) Download the latest version from DLSite (1.3 - March 02, 2024). This translation will ONLY work with this version.
2) Download Milky0's version, so you have the files from it.
3) Transfer the listed files from Milky0's (Johan's?) version into 1.3
3a) As you said, it should be "www\img\pictures" and "www\img\spines"
4) Download Azertytripleh's translation files, and overwrite all of the relevant files with them.

This would be much less confusing if the initial upload just contained all of the necessary overwrite files in a single zip. No need to make it a scavenger hunt, lol

I went ahead and combined the 2 patches together, and simplified the instructions in the folder. I DID NOT make this patch, the credit for that goes to Azertytripleh and Milky0

EDIT: Didn't work, deleted the file to avoid confusion.

tribute_you

Aug 15, 2017
My guess is that you're trying to patch the wrong version of the game. His patch is for the latest version, which I don't believe has been posted in this thread. I can't confirm though, since I don't own the game myself.

1) Download the latest version from DLSite (1.3 - March 02, 2024). This translation will ONLY work with this version.
4) Download Azertytripleh's translation files, and overwrite all of the relevant files with them.

This would be much less confusing if the initial upload just contained all of the necessary overwrite files in a single zip. No need to make it a scavenger hunt, lol

I went ahead and combined the 2 patches together, and simplified the instructions in the folder. I DID NOT make this patch, the credit for that goes to Azertytripleh and Milky0
I have the 1.3 march 02/2024 version and followed his steps... i'm trying again with your convined archive

Reactions: O&M's

tribute_you

Aug 15, 2017

Same...

1709915501069.png

tribute_you

Aug 15, 2017
Never seen this error before, sorry it didn't work. I deleted the combined files to avoid confusion for now.

Here's a thread about that error. Whether or not it might actually help, I have no idea:
I'm playing the translated 1.0 version with no problem

KrathLL

Aug 16, 2023

EDIT: Didn't work, deleted the file to avoid confusion.
where can I get the latest version?

Milky0

Feb 3, 2023
I do 1 package file because things like what's going on happens.

You missed some files in the spines folders mainly, UI,ゲージ and 学生証
学生証 being the student card, it seems like going from release to 1.3 the dev modified the file and it was literally flipped 90 degree, so my translated .png broke. That's the texture error you might be getting.

Anyway,

I took Azertytripleh translation fix (thank you) and compiled it to the 1.4v and changed the link of my original post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-uncle-digital-onahooole.195671/post-13047250

Also, i really don't mind you guys taking my stuff and modifying it. Simply mentioning me is more than enough.
I do this for myself and just share my work.

Last edited: