RPGM None [Translation Request] (JP to ENG) Bokukano Life -Winter Vacation with Dere Dere Girlfriend- RJ01139879 [mametanukido]

Khanhbro142

Mar 24, 2022

Title : Bokukano Life -Winter Vacation with Dere Dere Girlfriend- ( google translate)/ボクカノライフ -デレデレ彼女と過ごす冬休み-

Developer website (ci-en):

DLsite link:

Dlsite creator:

DLsite Genres:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Okay finished up a translation on this. Only thing not translated would be image files. I have included image files in a seperate folder with the game if anyone good with image editing wants to take a crack. not sure if I got them all but I think I did.

regardless translation was created by SLR tool, I did some editing and changed up some text to make it read better. text shouldn't need word wrap but if anything goes off the edge send me a screenshot so I can find the line and fix it. If there are any bugs or you see "script Error" at any time let me know . I know how to fix these and I think I got them all but didn't play through everything. enjoy.

Last edited:

Khanhbro142

Mar 24, 2022
Okay finished up a translation on this. Only thing not translated would be image files. I have included image files in a seperate folder with the game if anyone good with image editing wants to take a crack. not sure if I got them all but I think I did.

regardless translation was created by SLR tool, I did some editing and changed up some text to make it read better. text shouldn't need word wrap but if anything goes off the edge send me a screenshot so I can find the line and fix it. If there are any bugs or you see "script Error" at any time let me know . I know how to fix these and I think I got them all but didn't play through everything. enjoy.

Okay i will test and reply to you if there any Error
Thanks bro