RPGM None [Translation Request JP to ENG] [Isekai Elect] [RJ405078] [7cm]

Jan 10, 2021
That you, but it seems like that is an old version as well.

The files you've sent me were last modified:
View attachment 3339254
That means it is the initial release version 1.0 and does not have any of the bugfixes.

According to DLsite there have been (at least) 5 patches since.
View attachment 3339256
I've got a request to make a SLRMTL for this, but I generally only work on the latest version of a game, so someone who actually bought the game can use the translation without having to pirate some buggy outdated version.
Well there's also this one I found, it's listed as v1.10 at least, but can't be sure cuz DLsite doesnt list the version for some reason lol.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Well there's also this one I found, it's listed as v1.10 at least, but can't be sure cuz DLsite doesnt list the version for some reason lol.

Hm, DLsite apparently does not list all patches.
The included "最初にお読みください。.txt" says v1.10 was released 2022/12/12, which means it's a version between the last and the second last version mentioned on dlsite.
(So it is close, but not the latest version.)

Jan 10, 2021
Hm, DLsite apparently does not list all patches.
The included "最初にお読みください。.txt" says v1.10 was released 2022/12/12, which means it's a version between the last and the second last version mentioned on dlsite.
(So it is close, but not the latest version.)
Hmmm, well, I searched around for a bit and this is the closest I could find, the version posted at hentai-sharing is also listed as the ver 22/12/12.

Still, the latest version listed was uploaded almost a year later an it only involves correction of typographical errors, no bug fixes mentioned, I also looked around the author's ci-en posts and no updates are mentioned, so this is probably the closest we can get to the most recent update, assuming no one bothered to reupload the game bc it was something minimal.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Since the difference really seems minimal, after a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.10.

Because of the picture based menus this is not really playable like this unless you know Japanese, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.
The menus are tightly cramped pictures instead of individual snippets, as a result OCR MTL stuff does not seem to work. You just get a nonsensical mess.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial]
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Reactions: Shuen1000 and Nekoe