Others None [Translation Request] カボプリ!-早熟- カボチ王国の交尾姫 / Cabopri! Mating Princess of the Kingdom of Cabochi [v1.0] [ナップルミル]

Tiozenko

Sep 29, 2017
about the game, and pasting some dlls an alert says error 0xc000007b.
i have the net framework 3.5, VC++, direct X updated ando dlls are too in system32 folder, systemWoW and in the same game

Groudon2000

Apr 8, 2019
Anyone able to share their "action_log.txt" file from their complete save file? For some reason the save file in the download doesn't work for me

Daew

May 16, 2020
about the game, and pasting some dlls an alert says error 0xc000007b.
i have the net framework 3.5, VC++, direct X updated ando dlls are too in system32 folder, systemWoW and in the same game
Remove the pasted .dlls and let the game give you errors for what it says it's actually missing.

Then look up what .dll files correspond to what Visual C++ version, and install the x86 versions of said redistributables.
(itechtics seems to have a practical page for looking up what .dll goes with what Visual C++ version)

I received similar errors because I did not have the right .dll files, even though a few different x64 versions were installed.
After installing the right x86 versions, both games booted properly.

Naoya093

Mar 31, 2019
Guys, usually I don't like "female protagonist" but this one with Ayura seems the ones I like most. However in this game I'm stuck whenever I lose so I'm looping of game over loop animation. Can somebody help me?

Reactions: Furanko

Muizlak

Jan 6, 2021
Sadly, I have the same problem as others around and am too dumb to get it done with the file given since it only takes the action log file. What am I missing? Furthermore, I dont find the \AppData\etc.\etc.\. :/

Reactions: Mighty_J

Furanko

Sep 22, 2018
To open the AppData folder on Windows 10, 8 & 7:
  1. Open File Explorer/Windows Explorer.
  2. Type %AppData% into the address bar and hit enter.
  3. Navigate to the required folder (Roaming or Local)

Reactions: Stuffie