• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others None [Translation Request] カボプリ3 -淫砂の踊り子- & -幼艶の歌姫- / Kabopuri 3 -Diva Songstress- & -Sand Dancer-

Rikotta

Dec 14, 2022
Not sure. I only tested it in win 10.
I've been looking at this game for almost a month now, I've tried everything to make it run but I think the problem is just my OS.
This is the error message that comes up, "Impossible to start the application up correctly. click 'OK' to close the application"
1701351089859.png

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
I've been looking at this game for almost a month now, I've tried everything to make it run but I think the problem is just my OS.
This is the error message that comes up, "Impossible to start the application up correctly. click 'OK' to close the application"
View attachment 3129931
Googling the 0xc000007b windows error code says either:
1.) When you attempt to run 32-bit game/software on 64-bit OS (or visa versa)
2.) Corrupted data or somehow the game is unable to read files.

Here's a question: assuming windows 11 does the same thing, when you downloaded the rar/zip/archive/whatever. was it blocked? As in, under properties...

If the answer is yes... then click unblock, save... then delete the installed game, and re-install the game using the now unblocked archive. If you extract an archive that is "blocked" by windows, then it applies the blocked property to all extracted files. Sometimes this can cause an issue.

Rikotta

Dec 14, 2022
Googling the 0xc000007b windows error code says either:
1.) When you attempt to run 32-bit game/software on 64-bit OS (or visa versa)
2.) Corrupted data or somehow the game is unable to read files.

Here's a question: assuming windows 11 does the same thing, when you downloaded the rar/zip/archive/whatever. was it blocked? As in, under properties...

If the answer is yes... then click unblock, save... then delete the installed game, and re-install the game using the now unblocked archive. If you extract an archive that is "blocked" by windows, then it applies the blocked property to all extracted files. Sometimes this can cause an issue.
Nope, still the exact same error.