RPGM [Translation Request] Kalmia's Financial Difficulties [ head shop kasai]

uzuaan

Jun 23, 2020
i did already translate it but text on game need optimize to fit its screen kalmia.png

After editting :

kalmia2.png

well its best i can change size font but still cant can sytle its font :cry:
Note: this version game : ver.2017-02-01, i dont have new version
just qoute if u want this , i will upload it

Last edited:

Shiv000

Mar 8, 2018
i did already translate it but text on game need optimize to fit its screen View attachment 818352

After editting :

View attachment 818425

well its best i can change size font but still cant can sytle its font :cry:
Note: this version game : ver.2017-02-01, i dont have new version
just qoute if u want this , i will upload it
Also i did get a version straight from the dl site but it had some bugs, does your version not have any bugs/glitches?

uzuaan

Jun 23, 2020
no , im not. that used MTL . i only do fix grammar on translation, and MTL provide from member this forum too. so its basically for member to member xD. but im sorry if my english not enough good :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiv000

Mar 8, 2018
no , im not. that used MTL . i only do fix grammar on translation, and MTL provide from member this forum too. so its basically for member to member xD. but im sorry if my english not enough good :)
no your English is fine
Do you have a save file with the full gallery and would you be able to share it?

joe321

Jun 15, 2017
I just recently bought this game and also uploaded semen addiction version 2.0 on the that games thread post. its unfortunetly in Japanese and asked me to upload it. i have this game in Japanese as well would you guys like me to upload it through mega?

nynevongo

Apr 27, 2018
This is the game in Japanese most current version just bought it this week for dlsite. Maybe it will get a translation.
Let me finish my other pending translation Monster getter I already have it in Spanish and I'm turning it into English: 3 and whoever is interested also publish the translation of Semen Addiction into Spanish and English

joe321

Jun 15, 2017
Let me finish my other pending translation Monster getter I already have it in Spanish and I'm turning it into English: 3 and whoever is interested also publish the translation of Semen Addiction into Spanish and English
I posted the semen addiction on that games thread if you need it you can find the newest version 2.0 on that thread post. If you are able to translate them when you can that would be awesome.