Others WIP [Translation Request] Kanade Rogue-like+ ver.1.3 tozicode RJ319424

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
So, it looks like the author is busy working on their latest game:

theUnLuckyCat

Jun 3, 2022
I've played v1.07 which is available on their for free, and all necessary gameplay elements are translated. No idea on the story, though.

Strangely 1.3 doesn't have any of that done anymore, which is a shame since it's got a few more stages, as well as a ton of art.

Last edited:

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
I've played v1.07 which is available on their for free, and all necessary gameplay elements are translated. No idea on the story, though.
Strangely 1.3 doesn't have any of that done anymore, which is a shame since it's got a few more stages, as well as a ton of art.

And that's how I know the translation is vital to gameplay. Its a great game! but if you can't read what the manyXmany "upgrade" choices and effects are its impossible to fully enjoy.

I don't have access to fantia could someone upload the old version?

theUnLuckyCat

Jun 3, 2022
I don't have access to fantia could someone upload the old version?
Though the translation's not perfect. A few of the mistakes I can remember are:

Increase the number of turns for timeout. (Japanese will show a %, switch languages to see exact value)
Decrease frequency of tentacle cloth's acting. (Same as above)
Increase x% EP damage on x-part. (Japanese properly says decreases, they were swapped in English)

Generally you can tell even in English due to the name. "Sage" is good, and... "Oppressive" is also good. Also the effects are sorted by value, so if one shows 10%, and another is unknown, you at least know if it's higher or lower based on the order. Eg. [Something decreased 10%], [Timeout increased], [Something increased 5%], you know the timeout effect is between 5-10%. If the timeout was the third effect, you know it's 1-5% instead.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Though the translation's not perfect. A few of the mistakes I can remember are:

Increase the number of turns for timeout. (Japanese will show a %, switch languages to see exact value)
Decrease frequency of tentacle cloth's acting. (Same as above)
Increase x% EP damage on x-part. (Japanese properly says decreases, they were swapped in English)

Generally you can tell even in English due to the name. "Sage" is good, and... "Oppressive" is also good. Also the effects are sorted by value, so if one shows 10%, and another is unknown, you at least know if it's higher or lower based on the order. Eg. [Something decreased 10%], [Timeout increased], [Something increased 5%], you know the timeout effect is between 5-10%. If the timeout was the third effect, you know it's 1-5% instead.
You wouldn´t happen to be willing to share the newest version too? ; P

theUnLuckyCat

Jun 3, 2022
As in the Japanese version? I only have 1.1, then when I tried looking for a translation, discovered that even 1.3 wasn't in English so I gave up. It's been almost a year since the last update, so who knows if it'll ever get done. From what I've seen everything's ready, but it's just not on DLsite yet for whatever reason.

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
Incredibly frustrating... hell I'd buy the game again as a new "engrish" release!
yeah dont understabd why the dev doesnt bother make english version, but bother to make a form to be filled with english and many other language translation

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Anyone got a save with access to all the levels for 1.07? I'm too lazy to power through the game even on easy, I keep dying in the forest stage
Edit: OK well I progressed to the lab stage but now I'm stuck again and have died more than 6 times, this is seriously annoying

Last edited: