RPGM [Translation request] Kirinjet – Elf Drop! -Genius Adventurer in Erotic Dungeon

redninja

Jul 8, 2017
Here's full game with mtl so no need to wait 5 hours. I also posted a separate thread I'm not sure how posting works so a mod might see it and edit. Also this is probably a temp link if so y'all could probably make a permanent one.

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Also i tried Auto-translate with DeepL and Translator++

It translates the game pretty good, some parts are left untranslated, but it does most of the work. So you just need to polish the translation. But after the translation your character gets stuck in a loop, like:

Heroine is saying her "So this is blablabla..." lines, then the game explains the controls to you, then your Heroine moves up 3 or 4 tiles and then it repeats "So this is blablabla..." and then again, game explains controls, etc.

Infinite loop because of translation and i didn't find out "Why" so i gave up on translating this.

Maybe Shisaye can do something about this?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Edit: Obsolete. Use this one instead:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...enturer-in-erotic-dungeon.68334/post-11905686

Also i tried Auto-translate with DeepL and Translator++

It translates the game pretty good, some parts are left untranslated, but it does most of the work. So you just need to polish the translation. But after the translation your character gets stuck in a loop, like:

Heroine is saying her "So this is blablabla..." lines, then the game explains the controls to you, then your Heroine moves up 3 or 4 tiles and then it repeats "So this is blablabla..." and then again, game explains controls, etc.

Infinite loop because of translation and i didn't find out "Why" so i gave up on translating this.

Maybe Shisaye can do something about this?
Sometimes I really wonder what the heck you're doing sperm man.

Here's a MTL for v1.0 (The one shared by Spermasahne) including scripts/plugins.

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

Known Issues:
Picture based text not translated. (Several menus are picture based)
Floating map text not translated. (Giant pain to do)

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Is there even a way to avoid the Inn event? The game forces you to go to sleep before you explore further..

EDIT: Nvm, the game is really shallow but at least has unlock all CG button.

Last edited:
Reactions: chaos7

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
To replace the old Google MTL, here's a SLRMTL for v1.0.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text translated using a very early OCRSMTL system prototype I'm developing with the help of l8rdude. (Expect poetry and missing bits.)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.01 Fixed plugins.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:
Reactions: NeoGenesis

sussy balls

Nov 7, 2021
To replace the old Google MTL, here's a SLRMTL for v1.0.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text translated using a very early OCRSMTL system prototype I'm developing with the help of l8rdude. (Expect poetry and missing bits.)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

h status background couldn't load