RPGM [Translation Request] Knight of Erin

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Here are the translation files. Enjoy!

(All credit for this translation goes to =Together=. Please support them if you enjoy their work! )

"Note – This our translation is for Version 1.06 of the game and we can't promise it'll work on all versions, but it might be fine!

If you haven't before you first need to extract the game files before you can patch.

If you’ve already extracted your game files you just need to overwrite your “RJ242119\ナイトオブエリン_ver1.06\Data” folder with the one provided in our translation patch download!
"

EDIT: In order to extract the Data.wolf in the game folder you have to download DXExtract from . After opening the program open Data.wolf and export all files. Delete Data.wolf, extract the patch and overwrite all duplicates. The game should now be translated!

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
If anyone could provide the game with an intact Data.wolf file, I would be very grateful. All I can find online are multiple copies of ver 1.00 with a Data folder full of unextractable .wolf files.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Not sure the game will be allowed here, the very similar Sex Angel Ariel wasn't. The translation thread had links and was also deleted soon after the decision was made. Search for the Japanese name with 1.06 and you should find a site with it.

Edit - I maybe 0 blind with version number with the amount of times I miss them out...

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
If anyone could provide the game with an intact Data.wolf file, I would be very grateful. All I can find online are multiple copies of ver 1.00 with a Data folder full of unextractable .wolf files.
Wolf RPG is a colossal pain in the ass when it comes to patching translations and creating them. half the time the tools don't extract the files and the other half you have problems even getting the translations to compile.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
somebody wake me up when someone actually uploads the game already patched, wolf is not extracting for me. A pain in the ass.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I used and the 1.06 files extracted fine, but again I'm not sure posting the game is a good idea.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I used and 1.6 files extracted fine, but again I'm not sure posting the game is a good idea.
Even if links were shared game probably wouldn't be uploaded until staff made a rule 7 decision. I look at it this way, if you managed to find a copy of 1.06, then it means others can too so if they want it that bad they'll find it. I mean there probably is no problem either with sharing information on where you find your links but I'm no staff member so don't quote me on that.

• Sad

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I used and the 1.06 files extracted fine, but again I'm not sure posting the game is a good idea.
Oh, right! Completely forgot about Rule 7... Thanks for the tip on how to find the right version!

EDIT: Managed to find up to version 1.03 for now. Downloading and will try to patch a few of them.

EDIT: Holy hell, I found it! 2 out of the 3 Ver 1.02s were a bust, here's hoping that the 1.06 contains only the Data.wolf...

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Well, the first 1.06 version contained the same split .wolf files, probably from the original Data.wolf. I'll try extracting each of them and then applying the patch. Currently downloading another(probably the same) ver 1.06, just in case.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Well, the first 1.06 version contained the same split .wolf files, probably from the original Data.wolf. I'll try extracting each of them and then applying the patch. Currently downloading another(probably the same) ver 1.06, just in case.
I tested this awhile ago with 1.02 and adding the translation technically updated it to 1.06. I say technically because I don't know if it did all the files but it booted the game and seemd to be working okay.