[Translation Request] Knight Princess Cecilia - Fallen Knightess (Vitamin CCC)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Obsolete. Use this instead:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...len-knightess-vitamin-ccc.55985/post-12759749

Here's a MTL for Knight Princess Cecilia v1.0.

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text is not translated.

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I just wanted to update the Google MTL to SLR, since I'm trying to get rid of all Google based MTLs, but I've noticed how little text this game actually has.

So in principle I'd be willing to manually translate this to a certain degree. (SRS Format.)
My condition is that someone has to be willing to privately play-test prototypes for me.
If someone wants to do that please pm (Start Conversation) me.

If no one contacts me in the near future I'll just assume there's no demand for this and move on.

Reactions: Ericopa12

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
So I take it still nobody gives a shit about this?
I've made a manual translation after all, but of course I've probably made a bunch of typos and stuff.
If nobody wants to test it and give me feedback I'll just make a game-release anyway, and if the translation is bad that's just how it is then.
The game is really short and not particularly good so I fully understand if nobody cares.

• Red Heart
Reactions: derakino999