[Translation Request] Kobold's Knight of Livestock [RPG]

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
so I have alot of Free time... so I decided to translate a part of this game... it is only the VERY beginning Scenes before the actual game play... I am not charging anyone and i am doing this for my own reasons... But if you are interested take a look and tell me what you think... i know it isn't 100% perfect but bare with me im trying. im having to go over every Line one by one x.x its very hard XD
Download it and drag into the www folder.

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2020
so I have alot of Free time... so I decided to translate a part of this game... it is only the VERY beginning Scenes before the actual game play... I am not charging anyone and i am doing this for my own reasons... But if you are interested take a look and tell me what you think... i know it isn't 100% perfect but bare with me im trying. im having to go over every Line one by one x.x its very hard XD
Maybe then you can try to do it fully if you have the time.

Reactions: forbiddentwo

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
Maybe then you can try to do it fully if you have the time.
I've made a bit more Progress but each event is in a curtain place.. then finding out what they are trying to say and form it into logical words and a bit of fun... because why not. XD... but besides that tracking the lines is pretty hard XD but im enjoying the challange... I'll Post the next part up within the next 24 hours. ^_^

Reactions: forbiddentwo

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
any chance of an update

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
any chance of an update
so a few things have happened. The program I had up and was using to change the terrible MTL into actually English crashed on me... i went to pull it up and it isn't allowing me to change Common Events... at this moment I am at a lost.. I am going to Retry but if anything i might have to trash the program ive been using.

Aug 24, 2020
so a few things have happened. The program I had up and was using to change the terrible MTL into actually English crashed on me... i went to pull it up and it isn't allowing me to change Common Events... at this moment I am at a lost.. I am going to Retry but if anything i might have to trash the program ive been using.
Was it translator++, that's the most common one

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
Was it translator++, that's the most common one
Ding Ding Ding lol... yes it was... it isnt allowing me to edit anything in common events and that is a BIG one i was 3% complete with it. Thier are 3000 lines of text i believe it was. i was around 500 Deep in all of that. so let me see if i can save any of it at all it might take me a few days. sorry my heath also instead the greatest. so if i vanish ill be back.