Others [Translation Request] Koharu Biyori.R ~Sweety-Sweet First Experience with Busty JK~ [WILL BE WELL]

PapaDonger

Mar 1, 2021
RJ297012_img_main.jpg

dlsite:

Story
I wanted to lose my virginity, so I arranged to meet a girl from one of those
dating apps. I didn't think she'd really show up, but she did! Her name was Koharu,
and she was a JK with an impressive chest and a warm smile. I didn't want to let her
know that I was a virgin, but she could tell.
And so we continued on to the love hotel anyway. I just couldn't resist that smile...

Information
This is a fully voiced, fully animated ADV-style video about losing your virginity to
a JK you met online. It is a remake of our previous CG set, "Koharu Biyori. ~Sweety-Sweet First
Experience with Busty JK~ (RE228569)".
CV: Tsubame Yuzuki

H Animations
Seamless transitions in sex featuring all kinds of lewd and lascivious acts!
Handjobs, cowgirl, titjobs, mating presses, and more! It's all here! Also features X-rays.

RJ297012_img_smp1.jpg RJ297012_img_smp2.jpg RJ297012_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited:

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
This caught my eye, admittedly.
Actually have the unpacked data files in hand with the ability to start pulling text for any roaming translators. This is a new engine for me though, so expect any text dumping to not be immediate. But it's definitely something I'll add to my to-do list!

One thing to note: There's actually a lot of full CV in this, so while I'll happily get the menu/UI translated, I can't do anything for subbing the videos. At least, not with how little I know of the engine.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Apologies for the radio silence on this, I have all the text necessary pulled for this.
I spent a good chunk of time seeing if there was any way for me to figure out why the H scenes didn't have subtitles, but everything else did. But it just seems to have come down to developer design. And I can't really invest too much of my efforts into trying to backwards engineer THIS engine as well. So sadly, until I figure out what sound clips get played when, there won't be any translation for the H scene dialogue.
In any regards, I will at least throw together some MTL UI translation later on. But to start, here is a text/image dump for the CV subtitles, main menu UI, etc.

Anyone who would like to help TL JP->ENG please see the files in this rar linked below!

Some notes for people willing to TL:
  • This has around 5,500 Asian characters all in all. Duplicate words/phrases included. There are only about 600 characters in the images, everything else is text.
  • Everything is put into CSV files for the use of a translator program for this game engine. You can use Notepad++ or WordPad to get the text out and into other file types if necessary.
  • You do NOT have to directly work on the images, I'd happily take text pasted into txt files with names correlating to the images they're for! (E.g.: serif01.png has translated text in a file called serif01.txt)
  • Please see the "Important Notes" spoiler in my thread post for further info if you plan on working with me! It has some general requests on formatting so I can work out what goes where! It is VERY important for these types of engines!
If you'd like to work with me on this project, please shoot me a DM or reply directly to me here!

Reactions: PapaDonger

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Here is the MTL for the main menu UI that I had said I would do. It comprises very little, but will at least give new players the ability to know what scenes you're getting into, and what options there are.
This engine is actually quite nice to work with, and has VERY clean methods for updating/patching. While it took me a little bit to really get into it, I get the whole jive a bit better now. Which is mostly why I even did this, I was unfamiliar with the engine, and wanted to get something under my belt for if I ever get some help with translation!

To use this, simply unpack the file into the same directory with the game's exe. The game will patch the game using this file.

Reactions: PapaDonger

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
It is possible uncensor this?
Not unless someone would like to redraw the game's asset files. The censors are hard drawn onto the texture files.
While it doesn't require redrawing every frame, since the game uses Live2D, it would still be work needed by an artist. (If I'm interpreting the way this works correctly.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sebcd

Jun 12, 2022
Here is the MTL for the main menu UI that I had said I would do. It comprises very little, but will at least give new players the ability to know what scenes you're getting into, and what options there are.
This engine is actually quite nice to work with, and has VERY clean methods for updating/patching. While it took me a little bit to really get into it, I get the whole jive a bit better now. Which is mostly why I even did this, I was unfamiliar with the engine, and wanted to get something under my belt for if I ever get some help with translation!

To use this, simply unpack the file into the same directory with the game's exe. The game will patch the game using this file.

The file doesnt work for me as in when i click to download it it just gives me a gateway error

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
The file doesnt work for me as in when i click to download it it just gives me a gateway error
Sounds like you may need a VPN to try downloading from the website.
Failing that, you can try this alternate DL link.