RPGM [Translation Request] Kunoichi Karin/くノ一花梨 [CHERIS SOFT]

Jonah5w

Jul 23, 2023
Anyone knows how to advance beyond the intro during the second chapter? I've already saved both the kid and the pharmacist from the wells, talked to the old lady on the bridge and had the conversation with Karin's cousin (?) at the dumpling shop. I even collected the wheat and saved that kid from drowning. Where do i go from here?

Edit: Just figured it out: You have to go through a horrifyingly long delivery quest moving around the entire town as you give people items you receive after making the "exchanges" by helping them. The exact locations are marked on the items descriptions themselves but it's still questionable why the author would out such a obnoxious fetch quest this early into the game.
What do I do if I've done all that but the chief won't show up? Do I need to start over?

alex andrews

Jun 17, 2019
In chapter 2,I saved the old man in the well but I can’t find the girl in the well?? I move to other side in the well but there is no girl, just monsters

Hentai Kami-Sama

Sep 24, 2023
Got it! So basically you check the things you need to do can be found in fortune teller it might me a little hard to understand or am just stupid but whenever you need to know your next objective just head to her and she will tell you all of the objective in that ch