RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Kunoichi Karin/くノ一花梨 [CHERIS SOFT]

dimewoko4

Jun 30, 2022
Thx for translation. Btw, how to reduce the font size in the game? A lot of text is overflowing and hide behind the border =(

Reactions: Naiora

zbraone

Jan 22, 2022
Hello I just want to share This is It's My Quick Machine Translation With Translation Some Image , It's still have a bad word maybe bug or anything ,I will come to update if anything fix
-Edited Fix Font And Wordwraped in Game

Last edited:

SecurityGuard

Nov 14, 2022
Hello I just want to share This is It's My Quick Machine Translation With Translation Some Image , It's still have a bad word maybe bug or anything ,I will come to update if anything fix
-Edited Fix Font And Wordwraped in Game
Is there a Gofile reupload for this? Mega took this one down.

backerBaffle

Nov 29, 2020
on chapter 5 during the nighthawk how should i proceed? talked with the red light district boss, yet no access to the district (virgin route), talked to the imposter for a gauntlet reward, decline all offers, and found the thief

anyone knows how to access it? im stuck there

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
For being in development for a good while i had to say that the MC's scenes had lots of it, although there could have been more stuff for her in certain events, even a part 2 of those events because you don't get anything else from the scene.

One tiny thing i have to argue is the enemies, for having combat rape, i kinda expected lots of enemies raping the character/side characters, but we got like 4(?) enemies and that was it, other is just GO rape

Gotta feel bad for the other characters since they got the end of the stick, sure, got some scenes, but compared to the MC? No way.