RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Kunoichi Karin/くノ一花梨 [CHERIS SOFT]

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
Anyone knows how to advance beyond the intro during the second chapter? I've already saved both the kid and the pharmacist from the wells, talked to the old lady on the bridge and had the conversation with Karin's cousin (?) at the dumpling shop. I even collected the wheat and saved that kid from drowning. Where do i go from here?

Edit: Just figured it out: You have to go through a horrifyingly long delivery quest moving around the entire town as you give people items you receive after making the "exchanges" by helping them. The exact locations are marked on the items descriptions themselves but it's still questionable why the author would out such a obnoxious fetch quest this early into the game.

Last edited:

traitorsluck

Oct 18, 2020
How is the pregnancy content in this game? The pics were promising
Random chance fertilization, then advancing pregnancy and birth are baked in to one h event. Overall not particularly engaging, but better than those games were the protagonist is instantly 9 months pregnant and yeets the baby out like a fucking cannon all in a single battle. Also some bad end pregnancy.

Reactions: Noone202