RPGM [Translation Request] Kunoichi Sakura in the Ero Trap Cavern

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 including scripts.

This is not up to current DMTL standards, and only meant for someone who doesn't like MTool.
Please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Not tested for more than 5 minutes.
If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Changelog:
1.1 Removed problematic translations

Last edited:

kayle

Aug 13, 2017

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Mostly works alright, but trying to see "Lewd Status" in the menu fails because it's trying to access the files in im/pictures with their translated filenames instead of the original Japanese names, at least after the MC gets lewd enough for her standing picture to change.

The error is along the lines of: "Failed to load: img/pictures/Tentacle mouth2.png"

EDIT: It seems to happen in the original version...

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Mostly works alright, but trying to see "Lewd Status" in the menu fails because it's trying to access the files in im/pictures with their translated filenames instead of the original Japanese names, at least after the MC gets lewd enough for her standing picture to change.

The error is along the lines of: "Failed to load: img/pictures/Tentacle mouth2.png"

I'll take a look at it later, maybe I can improvise a file so it at least doesn't crash the entire menu.

Edit: I'm confused. Kayle says it also happens in the original version, but I did actually find a bit I translated that would fit:
"1_p=2_name=Tentacle mouth2"
original being"
1_p=2_name=触手口2"
"触手口2.rpgmvp" exists as a picture. So I would guess it is my translations fault.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

I removed those lines from my translation in DMTL1.1, please try again with that one.

Galnij

Feb 19, 2022
I created a deepL MTL version that works. I played all the way through with no bugs of any kind

Dech100

Apr 6, 2018

Changelog:
1.1 Removed problematic translations
In the opening:

twice the same phrase

1658101781432.png

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
In the opening:

twice the same phrase

View attachment 1931540
This is an old mostly unedited MTL Those repeats and the failed word-wrapping is what DeepL does. It's not really suitable for automatic translations, you have to do a lot of manual edits. (That's why all my newer stuff is heavily edited.)
If it's not playable like this I recommend trying MTool as an alternative since Google-Translate tends to be more consistent.

I don't really consider revisiting this because nobody ever shared the latest version and I don't want to work on an outdated one.

Reactions: f9account

SHARLOK777

Nov 18, 2022
Este es un MTL antiguo, en su mayoría sin editar. Esas repeticiones y el ajuste de palabras fallido es lo que hace DeepL. No es realmente adecuado para traducciones automáticas, tienes que hacer muchas ediciones manuales. (Es por eso que todas mis cosas más nuevas están muy editadas).
Si no se puede jugar así, recomiendo probar MTool como alternativa, ya que Google-Translate tiende a ser más consistente.

Realmente no considero volver a visitar esto porque nadie compartió la última versión y no quiero trabajar en una obsoleta.
[/COTIZAR]
tienes una versión en inglés con link directo?