VN None [TRANSLATION REQUEST] Kuroinu 2 ~In'yoku ni Somaru Haitoku no Miyako, Futatabi~

vacancy

Oct 11, 2021
I suppose it's worth mentioning that was released a few months ago. Having not played the original 2018 release, I can't comment on the differences, but I can say that it was enjoyable, and more than playable with Textractor. If you found the Kuroinu II: OVA off-putting, you can rest assured that there are some great scenes and characters. Like the first game and many other VN's, the game CG's alone don't do it justice-- the dialogue and characters are what make it a worthwhile investment. Also, the game allows you to unlock all scenes and CG at once, so a completed save file is not necessary if you just want to see a particular scene.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
vacancy Thanks for the news gonna try that. Did you buy it or download it from somewhere? Can only find links for the animation.

+1

Last edited:

vacancy

Oct 11, 2021
I used a torrent. I cannot post a link as it doesn't meet the Approved File Hosts criteria, but it is simple enough to find with a search. The product release code is "210924."

Also, Kuroinu 2 Kai simply packaged『アペンドシナリオ追加パック』 (Additional Scenario Pack) and『追憶のミスティオラ』 (Mistoria's Recollection) with the base game, so things like graphical effects, resolution, etc. were not changed.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Well not with google I didn't... I forgot that between DMCA and censorship it's getting impossible to find games like this with it...

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
Well, just to you guys know, there's a channel on the xvideos site named Yuutai, that has several videos with subtitles of the game, well it's an MTL with deepL I believe, but you can understand most of the scenes. It also has the doujin of the game in english, but it lacks in scenes and the story is so rushed that I prefer to understand it as a spin-off.

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
by the way, I would like to ask if anyone knows if MangaGamer publisher has no interest in bringing this one as it did the first one? It would be really nice to be able to have all this uncensored.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Considering how Kuroinu is one of the most popular and well known animated hentai of all time and the VN sold really well and is also pretty well known, I can't believe this has never had a proper English translation.

Reactions: [juju] and LadyBee