[Translation Request] Kurone no Kimochi ~Witch Apprentice in the Starry Village~ [Bielograf]

ScarleyStars

Apr 30, 2020
Just letting people know in case anyone is interested. I was able to play the game in English using Translation++ auto translator. Translation seems decent enough to understand. Although, it may take a few seconds for the sentence to be translated.

Here's a screenshot:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ho229

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
Just letting people know in case anyone is interested. I was able to play the game in English using Translation++ auto translator. Translation seems decent enough to understand. Although, it may take a few seconds for the sentence to be translated.

Here's a screenshot:

How do I do that? I have the program and can't figure it out. There's this big FAQ but no "Auto Translate" button or whatever you need to do.

Last edited:

ScarleyStars

Apr 30, 2020
How do I do that? I have the program and can't figure it out. There's this big FAQ but no "Auto Translate" button or whatever you need to do.
Basically, you just need to start a new project, choose unity soft translation then you'll receive a pop-up window saying if you want to use XUnity Auto Translator. You just need to choose a game afterwards and it'll make a patch for it. It'll then create a shortcut that you can use to open the game which should automatically it.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019

Here's a screenshot:

Simply use my translation for now, you need to do barely, even tho is only a partial there is already a big chunk of the game, the rest will be mtl.

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
Game Release on Steam is in 21h, the english uncensor Patch is already online here but it's Not compatible with the Jap non Steam Version:

I hope a hero will Upload the Game here asap after release in Steam.

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
Does anyone know where i find my Jap savefile? I would like to play the Engl. Version now with this save File.

NVM: found it, LocalLow/Bielograf

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
MUAHAHA, Otaku Plan planned to steal the translation since the begin.. Fking loosers.. I might have to contact directly the dev asking an explnation. Here's some quality check.

Reactions: Isoldebaden