RPGM [Translation Request] - [landcut]Sarah and the Magic Circle of Purification

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Def interested in this. It's such a shame that with all the Japanese who speak English that more of these don't get a translation from the get go. I'd buy them straight from the devs if they did proper translations and not the shoddy machine ones we typically get.

Reactions: boobybot

RianCifer

Jul 9, 2018
Def interested in this. It's such a shame that with all the Japanese who speak English that more of these don't get a translation from the get go. I'd buy them straight from the devs if they did proper translations and not the shoddy machine ones we typically get.
I'm struggling to learn English, but I think I'll have to learn Japanese too. There are good games that need to be translated

SamanthaLFG

Dec 10, 2018
Here a partial translayion but when i past the data folder in the game folder it's doesn't works...

Reactions: RianCifer

RianCifer

Jul 9, 2018
Here a partial translayion but when i past the data folder in the game folder it's doesn't works...
Thank you, ours did not know that someone was translating. thank you very much, it's very complicated to translate these games, sometimes it may be a character error that the machine is not understanding, Are you a translator? I do not understand how it works, you have to know how to play the game files right? ; ...; Sorry, I can not help you

Last edited:

SamanthaLFG

Dec 10, 2018
Thank you, ours did not know that someone was translating. thank you very much, it's very complicated to translate these games, sometimes it may be a character error that the machine is not understanding, Are you a translator? I do not understand how it works, you have to know how to play the game files right? ; ...; Sorry, I can not help you
No i'm not the translator but i can't paste the files because the files "data" doesn't exist..

belvoir

May 17, 2017
No i'm not the translator but i can't paste the files because the files "data" doesn't exist..
some games do not have data folders in game folder. you need to extract it using rpgmaker extractor, which can be found here on the site. Here's tutorial made by yugifan from ulmf:

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Extract the zip.
2. Play.

Translation is already applied. Nothing for you to do!

*If you get an error, extract the game with Japanese Encoding through Winrar/Bandizip*

I machine translated the game myself and played it till the end. Included are my save files attached as a save-folder in the MEGA-download if you so desire. The translation is VERY good!! There really isn't guesswork and the game has a clear path you can follow. As far as I remember, there are no bugs...but then again, do save often as usual!

Enjoy!

D

Deleted member 1839424

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Extract the zip.
2. Play.

Translation is already applied. Nothing for you to do!

*If you get an error, extract the game with Japanese Encoding through Winrar/Bandizip*

I machine translated the game myself and played it till the end. Included are my save files attached as a save-folder in the MEGA-download if you so desire. The translation is VERY good!! There really isn't guesswork and the game has a clear path you can follow. As far as I remember, there are no bugs...but then again, do save often as usual!

Enjoy!
thank you all!!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1839424

The netorare story is very good :3 , who likes the genre will love

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 26, 2017
The netorare story is very good :3 , who likes the genre will love
I like the ntr BUT IT HAS TO BE VERY SPECIFIC.
How do I explain, did you play NTR Knight's Story and shadowcore?
Well I love shadow and not knights story, because it is simple.
The idea that I cannot decide whether to corrupt the protagonist or not disgusts me, because I feel that if I have no choice, I feel that they do it to me instead of me to them.
I am a man with refined tastes :V xdxd

Reactions: Horalover