Others Complete [Translation Request]Leane of Legitimate Crown

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
There is a partial that translates the menus/skills and everything needed to play it. If you want a full translation then... well you are in no luck I fear, but you can use a program to translate the texts and story, it works really good.

It was a good game, a bit too easy for me even in black difficulty but well.

madbasic

Sep 15, 2016
There is a partial that translates the menus/skills and everything needed to play it. If you want a full translation then... well you are in no luck I fear, but you can use a program to translate the texts and story, it works really good.

It was a good game, a bit too easy for me even in black difficulty but well.
where is this translation. and what the name of this program? thank you in advance

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
where is this translation. and what the name of this program? thank you in advance
well you will have to google for the partial translation, somewhere must be a link up. About the programs I use for the game it's a combination of ITH and translator aggregator.

ITH = interactive text hooker

If you want to play many games that are in japanese you will have to learn how to use things like that.

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
I was able to read this game using Visual Novel Reader and using hook /HWN-10*-2:-8@11BBBB:leane2.exe. I would love to see a real translation someday!

madbasic

Sep 15, 2016
well you will have to google for the partial translation, somewhere must be a link up. About the programs I use for the game it's a combination of ITH and translator aggregator.

ITH = interactive text hooker

If you want to play many games that are in japanese you will have to learn how to use things like that.
thank you very much

Oct 26, 2017