Wolf RPG None [Translation Request] Legend Of The River Queen ~Goddess of Inzu Peninsula~ [BigWednesday]

Dec 12, 2021
Does anyone have a link that ISN'T Anonfile? I don't trust that site after a download triggered Kaspersky Antivirus.

Preferably a Gofile, Workupload, or Pixeldrain please- Those sites I trust wholeheartedly at the moment.

Apr 22, 2019
What's a big picture plate, and where can I get it?
Sharing what I found somewhere else:
"There are 2 request events need to be completed to obtain the eye of the seabird.
talk to the woman on the ground floor of the Fishermen's Association(bottom girl near the counter), who wants a 'large picture plate', which you must bring to her.
The large picture plate can be obtained from an uncle in a house on the west side of Lake Manbeki, who will ask you to catch a 2 kinds of 'bluegill' (normal & pregnant as i recall) and bring it to him.
If your popularity is low, the uncle will not ask you to do so. The request occurs at a popularity level of 20 or higher. "

• Red Heart
Reactions: DADDDAAA
Apr 22, 2019
By the way does anyone know which (pregnant) fish wants the tengu? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: is there also a way for getting the big and pregnant capture of the 4 main fishgirls? I can't fish them another time.

Ok I figured out myself and I'm going to share for helping others looking for the same info. The 2nd item the tengu wants is a "big/horny" capture of a big fish with red eyes in a dark spot, that is "Akame(red eyes)". You can reach that fishing spot only jumping with the 1st skill the Tengu gives you for climbing.
1689028076459.png 1689075195372.png
After that you'll get another item(no idea what it gives) and later you'll meet an old monk in the maintown. Move back to talk again with the tengu and the monk together. The monk will give you a lantern and open the gate right under the tengu's spot in order to catch the 6 ultra-rare(you get 4 at the beginning) fishgirls once again.
1689028268622.png
(the 2 doors will open later once you get the other 2 fishgirls)

Here's the goddess in all her pretty broken state lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unfortunately catching all the different types of fishes doesn't add further quests or info.

Last edited:

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
Do get more sticker packs do I have to finish a collection first?

nvm: just unlocked them

Last edited:

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
Sharing what I found somewhere else:
"There are 2 request events need to be completed to obtain the eye of the seabird.
talk to the woman on the ground floor of the Fishermen's Association(bottom girl near the counter), who wants a 'large picture plate', which you must bring to her.
The large picture plate can be obtained from an uncle in a house on the west side of Lake Manbeki, who will ask you to catch a 2 kinds of 'bluegill' (normal & pregnant as i recall) and bring it to him.
If your popularity is low, the uncle will not ask you to do so. The request occurs at a popularity level of 20 or higher. "
Can't find the monk

Apr 22, 2019
Can't find the monk
Have you already catched the main 4 ultrarare fishgirls? Maybe you need more reputation(I didn't check mine) or to progress through the mainstory.

You should meet him near the starting point and along the main road. Don't forget you've first to complete the previous tengu's quests, otherwise he won't show up.

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
Have you already catched the main 4 ultrarare fishgirls? Maybe you need more reputation(I didn't check mine) or to progress through the mainstory.

You should meet him near the starting point and along the main road. Don't forget you've first to complete the previous tengu's quests, otherwise he won't show up.
The jump quest and the red-eyed fish one, right?

wait. He's not the fox-mask man, right?

Apr 22, 2019
The jump quest and the red-eyed fish one, right?

wait. He's not the fox-mask man, right?
No, he's the one living at the top of the mountain with the red face and the long nose.
He's in the western part of the mountain map.

1689270685868.png (just teleport to the mountain camp and it's just on the left of that building)
1689270735553.png (you can see the tengu and the monk together)

Last edited:

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
No, he's the one living at the top of the mountain with the red face and the long nose.
He's in the western part of the moutain map.

View attachment 2767159 (just teleport to the mountain camp and it's just on the left of that building)
View attachment 2767161 (you can see the tengu and the monk together)
It was a misunderstanding. I already knew of the tengu. I was wondering if the priest I had to meet was the fox-masked man.

Now I think I know what I'm missing.
The jewels.

edit: nope. That wasn't it.
Tengu keeps on talking about "Teyuuka Onushi"? Hoped it was the sweetfish, since he keeps asking for something sweet but no luck.

I was still on version 1.1.2
GODDAMMIT!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DeepSpace_Potato

Alkavide

Feb 14, 2023
View attachment 1852809 do & finish all of his fish capture requests, in order to unlock the info on how to impregnate each of them.

after that having sex with the fish girls you capture daring an encounter will unlock their pregnant version random encounters----->fish around & catch and have sex their pregnant version to unlock their bigger/mature horny versions random encounters.

you can do that for all of them, except for the bosses.
Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong with the request? I caught them, got two he wants in my inventory, (The sea bream and flatfish, to be sure), and he still says that I don't have what he wants.

My save file for reference

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong with the request? I caught them, got two he wants in my inventory, (The sea bream and flatfish, to be sure), and he still says that I don't have what he wants.

My save file for reference

if you're using transulations like Mtool then its the wrong fish, i recall its ether the fat loli looking fish or the one near the american lobster.

there's not allot of fish in the area,
best to capture them all and come back to him. (make sure you have at least 1 of each in your inventory)

once you pass, he'll ask you to capture fishes in the next map, repeat the preccess of catching them all etc.

Last edited:

Alkavide

Feb 14, 2023
if you're using transulations like Mtool then its the wrong fish, i recall its ether the fat loli looking fish or the one near the american lobster.

there's not allot of fish in the area,
best to capture them all and come back to him. (make sure you have at least 1 of each in your inventory)

once you pass, he'll ask you to capture fishes in the next map etc.
Thank you very much for the quick reply.

Yeah... I decided to do as you say and catch each fish again, then I realized, I confused the flounder with flatfish since they have similar design...

Sorry for the ping and thank you once again.