RPGM None [Translation Request] Lewd Crest Witch and the Perverted EroEro Dungeon [Yoshii Tech]

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I am not using any RTP for rpg maker mv and it works fine...

Try this one then... I extracted buttonset.png which you are having problems with in this

If it doesn't work then... Maybe try downloading the jp version from and replacing the data files again...

i get the same error

Without the Patch
40b84d5f235cc1701ba699605a317281.jpg

With the Patch
edd497f6afbc92fad5a6b3f60da47188.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
MV has no RTP. Could it be the png is encrypted and the games not expecting it to be, something similar happened with a few patched MV games I've played.

Reactions: BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
- -

Here is the Japanese version

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
+1

Downloaded from the torret link and got an error right after second "stuck in the wall" event in the tentacle/flesh floor when trying to progress to the next floor (it was in japanese so I couldn't understand it must be something internal cause I don't see any japanese named files except the folder which is the usual cause in those situations imo)

Also enemy pathing is really annoying and ate up like 10 minutes just cause they got stuck on each other during the scene I mentioned
are you referring to the scene with the treasure and the wall closes on you?

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
I did reach that point, and my game softlock.
so what i noticed in the translated version that already has a save in it that save broke the game so only the japanese one works properly so any kind of translation with out proper ways of doing it will break the game

Im0etc

Apr 11, 2020
Well try my MTL... I have played with this version to the end and fixed errors happened along the way... So it might work for you...
I fixed the error, it was the encryption key did not match with the version of the game downloaded. I downloaded the game version from this thread. The error was from the Systemjs from the folder data.

RPGM - Completed - Lewd Crest Witch and the Perverted EroEro Dungeon [Final] [yoshii tech] | F95zone

Here i leave the files to download with the change.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Someone please pass me a download link for the untouched Japanese version 1.6. (Patch Apr/08/2023)
I'd like to take a look at this mess.