RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Lilia's Livelihood - Girl Tentacle and the Wonder Island

Sigglypuff

May 30, 2018
There have been some people working on it but its seems to only be up until 1.07.

Hopefully its continued.

DragonHeart53

Dec 25, 2018
There have been some people working on it but its seems to only be up until 1.07.

Hopefully its continued.
That is just the partial so that combat can move smoothly. The real translation is still needs help for completion.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
There's a decent translation here:

The only thing that are missing are translation corrections, interactions and the CGs, so if anyone wants to finish it, it's there.

Reactions: Banshee96

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Whoever did this have my utmost appreciation. Thanks for posting.

Edit: Where do i need to copy the Data Folder? Normaly you need to override the Files in a Data Folder, but not in this one. There are no files to override. I tried all folders just to be save, but nothing worked. I even tried the whole thing without the Data Folder (just all the files at different places).

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Whoever did this have my utmost appreciation. Thanks for posting.

Edit: Where do i need to copy the Data Folder? Normaly you need to override the Files in a Data Folder, but not in this one. There are no files to override. I tried all folders just to be save, but nothing worked. I even tried the whole thing without the Data Folder (just all the files at different places).
  1. What you need to do is download RPG Maker VX Ace and create a new project (this will create an entire game of folder for you.)
  2. Then you need to use RPG maker decrypter to remove all the files from the rgss3a from the Lilia's Livelihood
  3. After that all you need to do is replace your game project with the game files, incluiding the .exe and .ini
  4. Then you are done.
It's that easy, but it took me nearly an entire day to figure out because there are no rgss3a encrypters available.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Played around 1 hour of this and i even barely scrached the surface. And i can safely say that this game is the best i've played so far in terms of content.

It's such an upgrade from the it's precedessor it's insane:
  • Dozens of different types of enemies
  • Hundreds of scenes
  • Dozens of status conditions of various kind
  • Dozens of different birthing and impregnation scenes
  • Animated sexual scenes/impregnation.

The only thing that is missing from this game is birth after celular division (giving birth instantly after being impregnated feels weird, idealistic, after being impregnated you should have to wait for the fetus to grow before giving birth ) because you get a scene of your character ovums getting inseminated but no growing process.

,and animated birth scenes.

If you like Tentacles and Impregnations this game is a must play. Too bad that the full translation will take a long time.

Matchlight

Dec 16, 2018
You're a true legend mate. I'm personally having trouble getting things to work properly, but even then I gotta go ahead and say my thanks.