Others [Translation Request] Live2Dで動くイソップ寓話 [v1.22] [MountBatten]

willytime

Dec 19, 2021
I'm really just more interested in the game play. Maybe YouTube has a tutorial or something to translate text only. Thanks for the help.

ZeroZone

Feb 26, 2018
I made a English translation for the game, including all the UI- elements and subtitles for the voice lines, as part of a device integration mod I was working on. Mainly used ChatGPT with some manual tweaking.
Here's just the full translation patch.

Extract into the game’s main directory (the patch file “Aesops_Fables.tpatch” should be next to the .exe)
On first launch the game might load for a while. Afterwards, you should see a message and the .tpatch file will also automatically be deleted. Important: Wait a few more minutes (~5min) before pressing “OK”, as the game is still generating files in the background and won’t be able to launch otherwise.

Those interested in using interactive toys like with the game, can also check out the full mod here:

YandeYan

Jun 8, 2019
Hope a hero can uncensor it someday. The cien post said they tried to do it the easy way but DLsite knew and rejected it.

nimitz1156

Apr 4, 2021
I made a English translation for the game, including all the UI- elements and subtitles for the voice lines, as part of a device integration mod I was working on. Mainly used ChatGPT with some manual tweaking.
Here's just the full translation patch.

Extract into the game’s main directory (the patch file “Aesops_Fables.tpatch” should be next to the .exe)
On first launch the game might load for a while. Afterwards, you should see a message and the .tpatch file will also automatically be deleted. Important: Wait a few more minutes (~5min) before pressing “OK”, as the game is still generating files in the background and won’t be able to launch otherwise.

Those interested in using interactive toys like with the game, can also check out the full mod here:
Unfortunately this doesn't work for me tried multiple times already i've even turn off my anti virus

Jul 8, 2018
Unfortunately this doesn't work for me tried multiple times already i've even turn off my anti virus
Issue stems from attempting to patch the game while inside of a directory with a file path containing brackets, you will end up with an incomplete Resources/app.asar (~1kb big if in a bracketed directory). Extract the game into a filepath without brackets, load the patch, and install as Zero outlines with delays and all. After that, perform first launch and verify that your Resources/app.asar is 800-900mbs. Should work.

After you verify successful first translated launch, feel free to copy and paste the game files into whatever directory you want, brackets and all.

Reactions: ZeroZone

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
+1

Wish I could understand what everyone is saying.

Edit: Wow, I'm really late to the party. I also don't recognize the UI.

Edit 2: Oh, this is a completely different game, whoops.

Last edited:

NKne

Dec 4, 2017
Thread for the other game seems to be either hidden/deleted or locked behind post count. I suppose we'll see.

EDIT: It is, in fact, now locked behind non-zero post count. Why? Who knows...