[Translation Request] living with an elf ~together in the relaxing forest

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Is there an English version? Because I can't read Japanese.
Steam version was removed due to "reasons". They made a post that it sounded like they were talking to the Dev about releasing it on DL-Site, but I haven't seen anything since. The dev has a couple posts on their cien but I don't know the language, so no idea what it's about.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Bad news, the steam release has been cancelled.

From the Ci-en post, seems like steam removed the game due to Lucia seemingly being underage. Seems like he might be releasing the translated versions on Dlsite though.
What ?! How the fuck is this considered "underaged" girl ? Unless the game itself states she is underaged but again the pulbishers themselves said they checked if the game meets the regulations.

Somebody on Steam was an absolute idiot.

dummynomies

May 9, 2020
What ?! How the fuck is this considered "underaged" girl ? Unless the game itself states she is underaged but again the pulbishers themselves said they checked if the game meets the regulations.

Somebody on Steam was an absolute idiot.
Smoked too much weed to think properly.

Icemanic

Apr 20, 2024
Been waiting for an English version of this game, after playing on the developers other work i was really looking forward to this title. After learning Steam decided not to let it release on their platform i was disappointed... i know people have been asking already but was hoping to has there been any further development? i tried the DL site but there only the Japanese version.