[Translation Request] living with an elf ~together in the relaxing forest

Yui Kozuka

Dec 19, 2021
guys, the game has some bugs that cannot allow you to move forward with the story. Please buy the game and help report this issue. The game only costs $3 but it's really wholesome.
Can I have scenario folder for that game because in jp version you must proceed Lucia cooking to level ten until she can works in tavern and her love points should be 100 if you talk to her daily

Last edited:

Ninedeus

Oct 26, 2019
The creator said that it is the translation group and not him that will be doing the troubleshooting and bugfixing and it might take a while for the bugs to get fixed.

For those who have the English version and know how to unpack the game , I made somewhat of a fix but have not tested it extensively.

Unzip files and replace the scenario folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yui Kozuka

Yui Kozuka

Dec 19, 2021
The creator said that it is the translation group and not him that will be doing the troubleshooting and bugfixing and it might take a while for the bugs to get fixed.

For those who know have the English version and know how to unpack the game , I made somewhat of a fix but I have not tested it extensively.

Thanks it worked tested by joiplay for android

Reactions: Ninedeus

24ocul

Jul 26, 2022

For those who have the English version and know how to unpack the game , I made somewhat of a fix but have not tested it extensively.

can anyone please explain how to do this?