RPGM None [Translation Request] Liz and Rose's Workshop ~ Debt Sisters' Workshop Diary ~ [RJ364824]

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
Here's a "demo" with the very long prologue + first chapter mostly translated. There wasn't an updated link to the game, so I thought I may as well post one.
Also, I just realized I left a bug-testing NPC in the adventurer's guild. Don't talk to the guy in armor.

I like this game a lot more than I initially thought. The story is interesting, the characters are fun, the dungeon maps and enemies are hand-crafted, and the systems aren't too bad. Combat can be repetitive, but there's only so much you can do with RPG maker turn-based combat. The alchemy workshop theme is starting to drive me crazy, though.

How long will it take me to finish? I'd estimate a month for the story/dungeons/conversations etc., a month for the h-scenes, and a month to play the new path of exile league. June at the earliest, though July is more realistic. I'll try posting updates as I complete each chapter.

PunpunRen

Jul 13, 2021
Here's a "demo" with the very long prologue + first chapter mostly translated. There wasn't an updated link to the game, so I thought I may as well post one.
Also, I just realized I left a bug-testing NPC in the adventurer's guild. Don't talk to the guy in armor.

I like this game a lot more than I initially thought. The story is interesting, the characters are fun, the dungeon maps and enemies are hand-crafted, and the systems aren't too bad. Combat can be repetitive, but there's only so much you can do with RPG maker turn-based combat. The alchemy workshop theme is starting to drive me crazy, though.

How long will it take me to finish? I'd estimate a month for the story/dungeons/conversations etc., a month for the h-scenes, and a month to play the new path of exile league. June at the earliest, though July is more realistic. I'll try posting updates as I complete each chapter.
godspeed and thanks, I've had my eyes on this one for a while, since I saw the character desings and bondage tag
keep it up!