RPGM None [Translation Request] Liz and Rose's Workshop ~ Debt Sisters' Workshop Diary ~ [RJ364824]

Legendary Mechanic

Oct 14, 2020
Has anyone played this game? Can someone share the MTL version? I've downloaded it from SVSComics, but an error occurred when opening the inventory and also I can't continue the story, it seems there are some files missing :(

Reactions: KarylSummer

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
I'm going to be picking this up as my next project. I don't usually like announcing what I'm working on until I know for sure I'm going to finish it, but I want to deter anybody else from translating it and killing my motivation. (I'm mostly afraid of dazed.) I drop like half the games I start translating, but this one looks like fun to do. I'm actually surprised nobody's taken this on yet, maybe people are just tired of the "alchemist paying back a debt" plot.

I don't have a grasp yet on how long this will take. I'll post an update as to where I am in a month and I should have a better idea by then.

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I'm going to be picking this up as my next project. I don't usually like announcing what I'm working on until I know for sure I'm going to finish it, but I want to deter anybody else from translating it and killing my motivation. (I'm mostly afraid of dazed.) I drop like half the games I start translating, but this one looks like fun to do. I'm actually surprised nobody's taken this on yet, maybe people are just tired of the "alchemist paying back a debt" plot.

I don't have a grasp yet on how long this will take. I'll post an update as to where I am in a month and I should have a better idea by then.
I don't pickup projects other translators are working on as long as I'm aware of it. So just pinging me will make sure I stay away :b.

Good luck on the project!