RPGM Complete [Translation Request]Lizzette, Maiden of Spring Pregnancy

Paltala

Dec 15, 2019
Confirming that the link is safe
I'm gonna call bull on this. I've tried this and it doesn't provide a .zip or .rar, it's a damn .exe. Said .exe wants to try and get you to download THREE lots of spam/malware and if you decline them, you don't get anything at the end.

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
I'm gonna call bull on this. I've tried this and it doesn't provide a .zip or .rar, it's a damn .exe. Said .exe wants to try and get you to download THREE lots of spam/malware and if you decline them, you don't get anything at the end.
I downloaded it fine first try. If you go into a site like megaup without adblock cranked to maximum, you're gonna have a bad time.

Shana1001

Jan 30, 2018
I've looked everywhere but I cant find Cape Comfrey so I can start the fight with the big baddie can anyone point me in the right direction??

ricky777774

May 23, 2020
I've looked everywhere but I cant find Cape Comfrey so I can start the fight with the big baddie can anyone point me in the right direction??
its from NINA'S forge ya go UP till ya get to it , also you may know where the assembly room A is for the Quest Fighting together 4 ?

Shana1001

Jan 30, 2018
its from NINA'S forge ya go UP till ya get to it , also you may know where the assembly room A is for the Quest Fighting together 4 ?
Ok TYVM and ya assembly room A is in the white tent north of the blacksmith shop i did that part but the description to the cape i got from there definitely sucked.