RPGM [Translation Request] Love Survive: Adrift In Paradise - RJ174072 [QRoss]

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
2016-04-11_184657.jpg

* Premise *
An ecchi survival action RPG about three friends on a shipwrecked island.

The protagonist and childhood friend-sisters Erika and Risa have to make do with nature.

It's decided that they'll work together. Hopefully a passing ship will save them.

Will this trio make it off these shores......?

DLSite Tags: Sisters, Older Sister, Masturbation, Consensual Sex, Big Breasts, Loli

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: satriya02

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Randomly looked at this game because it's one of the few threads without much of a response and because the file structure is weird.
After extracting all the assets I found a section in Map001 seriously stating that "Editing is prohibited".

So naturally I started editing it. :WeSmart:
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.10 including scripts/plugins.

Installation:
To be able to apply the DMTL you need to unpack the game first.
You can get "Enigma Virtual Box unpacker"
Select the executable of the game and press "Unpack".
Rename the generated "%DEFAULTFOLDER%" to something that no longer has "%", or other illegal characters.
Now you can extract/merge the DMTL into that new folder and launch the game with the new "game.exe" inside.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

• Haha
Reactions: Mine Turtle