Others Complete [Translation Request] [Lune] Kyonyuu Onna Senshi Dogeza Saimin "Chikushou...... Atashi wa Omae no Omoidoori ni Nanka, Naranai kara na......!"

MarcosSD

Jun 11, 2021
I wasn't expecting much since it's your typical hypnotic genre but after watching the hentai i want to see more especially that busy redhead
+1

Braum

Feb 26, 2018
Was recently informed a hentai got made of this VN, hopefully that dredges up some potential interest for a translation?

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
I'm translating with google and deepl and editing it by hand. Can't figure out how to translate the menu and the MC's name variable doesn't work so I'm using the default name Aurei. There are around 130 dialogue files and I did 6 of them.
It takes time cause I'm double checking with deepl and editing it to make it readable.

BloodWolf503

Jul 11, 2021
I'm translating with google and deepl and editing it by hand. Can't figure out how to translate the menu and the MC's name variable doesn't work so I'm using the default name Aurei. There are around 130 dialogue files and I did 6 of them.
It takes time cause I'm double checking with deepl and editing it to make it readable.
Thank you

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
So, I'm still working on machine translating this. There's 100 dialogue files (Not 130) in the game. I did 34 of them. Now the files are bigger than before and my pace is getting slower. But progress is still being made.
Also I tried to translate the UI but it was too much of a pain so I quit.